Spring has sprung! Pictures included.

hostalover360(4)April 2, 2010

Spring has sprung across Wisconsin today, It was almost hot, it was 80 degrees here today! I thought I would go ahead and share some of the spring pictures that I've taken this week.

Purple Crocus, I've been waiting 3 years for these to bloom! I planted them from a force pot of spring flowers I got 3 years ago, I guess the finally got the strength to bloom.

lilac leaves

weeping willow leaves

here is a picture of an old kind of Daffodil that I got from my moms house last Spring, They were in a old planting, and hardly even bloomed. They were in desperate need of seperation! I just put them in the ground and what do you know they bloomed!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jungseed(z4b & z2b)

Those look great. Don't you just love spring?! When I parked my car last night I noticed buds on the lilacs also.

Bookmark   April 2, 2010 at 10:39AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
hostalover360(4)

Yes jungseed, I do love Spring! Last week the Daffodils mainly just had buds, now this week there all blooming on the south side of my house!

Here is my collection on the South side. most of these were given to me! my aunt was taking a part a garden, and she didn't want these!

here is a close up, The Yellow ones actully were actually bought at a local store last year for easter, I put the pot in all half in the ground to hold them up. I had forgotten about them and they lasted the entire winter party exposed to the cold. I actually planted them in the ground this spring.

Bookmark   April 6, 2010 at 5:07PM
More Discussions
Garden Show in Madison this weekend
Is anybody going? what was your impression? Hope the...
hawkeye840
Powdery mildew
I had a question about the mildew, I've heard don't...
Tolimatoes
Pruning trees
When is the best time of year to thin out a young Redbud...
Leafhead
Evil Neighbors Killing Plants w/ Roundup
Help! It's true. I live in a condo development with...
Temmie
Lilac varieties
Hi, I am totally clearing a side lotline between two...
l_klink
Sponsored Products
Basket Metal Dining Chair in White White
$153.00 | LexMod
LA Baby Organic Baby Essentials VII 2 in 1 Crib Mattress - MT-5182-COCOB
$144.00 | Hayneedle
Napoli Pink Tea And Coffee Set With Flower
Classic Hostess
Patio Living Concepts Lamps Catalina 63.5 in. Bronze Outdoor Floor Lamp with
Home Depot
KitchenAid RRK150CS Cocoa Silver 5-quart Artisan Tilt-Head Stand Mixer (Refurbis
Overstock.com
Cheers Multi-Point Pendant by Tech Lighting
$556.00 | Lumens
Arabian Horses
$695.00 | FRONTGATE
Cream Fabric Drum 3-Light 16" Wide Bronze Pendant Light
Euro Style Lighting
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™