NEW: Autumn Favorite's
Welcome to the MNF's "Autumn Favorite's seed swap. Seed's can be flowers, flowering bushes, vines, grasses or vegetables.
DETAILS OF THE SWAP:
1. You can send as many seed packets as you would like, but try to limit to no more than 10 packets of the same variety unless they're a rare or new introduction, or specialty name varieties and then the maximum will go up to 20 per same variety.
- Make a LIST of the seed varieties that you are including. Hopefully I will try to send back all new and different varieties of seed depending on what is sent in. People love variety, so try to include as many different varieties as you are able to.
3. Please send your seeds in a BUBBLER MAILER! I will reuse the envelope to return your seeds to you.
4. The deadline for seeds to reach me will be November 15th and I will try to have back by the first part of December.
5. In your bubble mailer: Include your seeds, a label with your return address on it for me to put on your envelope, enough postage to get your package back to you and a list of all the seeds you are sending. If you would like, you may include a list of seeds you are looking for.
Please sign up ON THIS THREAD. After you sign up remember to send an e-mail message to me asking for my address. In it include your full name, mailing address, GardenWeb name and your e-email address.
OK! Are you ready to join the swap? You know you wanna! We all like seeds whether we plant them or not. It's the idea of having the packets of seeds to look at and thinking just where in the world can we tuck them into a space.