''N'' Photos

luvtosharedivsAugust 6, 2007

I have NOTHING spectacutar to post here, people, so maybe some of you can show your beauties?

I do have lots of daylilies, but have been posting them on the daylily forum. Seems to me I read in the instructions that we're to try not to post pics in more than one forum.

Jen, I am growing Hosta, 'Northern Exposure', but it's not worth posting here yet, as it's still very young.

I have a photo of native tiger lilies, but I'm sure you've all seen quite enough of those in our great state!

Soooooo, thought I'd post a photo of one of my newest gardens to fit in with the "n" group.

This photo is nothing to brag about, just a baby garden with baby plants, but the anticipation is there. Hopefully, next year it will fill in. If you look just to the right of the center of the garden, you'll see a tree stump, left when DH sawed down a dead tree last year, giving me the opportunity for yet another new garden.

Please share some of your "N" photos!

Julie

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
aka_margo(z5a WI)

I didn't have any pictures from this year. Someone's got to have some Nepeta they can show us!! Or how about some Nigella?

This is my Hosta 'Night Before Christmas'. This is last year's photo. I divided it this spring, so it doesn't look very good.

Bookmark   August 7, 2007 at 9:44AM
luvtosharedivs

Looks good to me!

Julie

Bookmark   August 7, 2007 at 5:37PM
lisa_neenah(5a)

Luvtosharedivs I love your little baby garden. Isn't the anticipation the best part :)

Bookmark   August 22, 2007 at 10:50PM
luvtosharedivs

Yes, Lisa,
I love the anticipation of seeing a fuller garden next year. Usually the third year is the best. Then after that I need to start thinning out before plants start crowding each other out!

Julie

Bookmark   August 22, 2007 at 11:27PM
More Discussions
Is my Butterfly Bush dead?
On a whim last year I planted a butterfly bush in a...
bristlingacres
Soil bed prep
can I use a thick layer of compost to kill off weeds...
mcbartz
whats good seed for sweet corn
Last year I bought some corn seed, of course don't...
steelskies
Weeping pussy willow tree
I just received one in the mail today that I ordered....
grullablue
Where can I buy bulk organic compost in Green Bay/Appleton area?
Does anyone know of a good source for bulk organic...
cukesalad
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™