Re:Does anyone know what this plant is ???

tomasincasAugust 1, 2013

I have this plant that is growing very tall and I looked on the Internet for plants with large leaves,I found some one else who is looking at his plant ( looks like mine or very similar )and doesn't know what is is either...no one got back to him...I have his pictures (2 ) that he posted.
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/fullerbunch/media/Beanstalk004.jpg.ht ml?sort=3&o=0#/user/fullerbunch/media/Beanstalk004.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0&_suid=1375366891664006946698136506041
Hope someone can look at it and let me know,his grew to about 15 feet..If this doesn't work I'll try posting a photo of mine myself...thank you

This post was edited by tomasincas on Thu, Aug 1, 13 at 10:37

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
esh_ga

Really? This is Paulownia tomentosa, invasive in the southeast and working it's way north.

Bookmark   August 1, 2013 at 2:23PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tomasincas

Ok ,Thanks,when I looked up Paulownia Tomentosa,they said Princees tree or Empress tree,I watched a short video,evidentally the adult tree looks nothing like mine...real small leaves ,heart shaped leaves and blooming blue flowers.So ,the way I see it is ,when it is immature as mine...only a few months..started watching it grow late April, the leaves are huge, some about 2 feet across and not really heart shaped as the adult tree is. I guess I should rip it out then...since it appears to be invasive...thanks again ....Tom

Bookmark   August 2, 2013 at 8:09PM
More Discussions
Invasive Cleaning
I figure the climate in the east is so favorable to...
redsun9
Help Identifying Woodland Vine
Would be very grateful if someone can help me identify...
LongMountainMom
plants with clinging seeds, and their seasons
Hello, I am working an an art project that involves...
donbonus
Jack in the Pulpit Propagation
A youth group cleaned my garden and clipped three JITP...
Elgie
Poison-free woodland plants
I am planning a small shade garden in the back side...
mary420
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™