2013 Incredible Edibles Schedule
Now that December is upon us, it is time once again to look ahead to next year's schedule.
Just to refresh everyone's memory, here is a copy of this year's schedule:
2012 INCREDIBLE EDIBLES SWAP SCHEDULE
* Divide & Conquer (Commercial Seed Swap)
* Seed Clean Out Swap
* Totally Tasty Tomatoes
* Pick-A-Peck of Peppers Swap
* Spring Fling Salad Swap
* Cukes, Melons & Summer Squash
* Honoring our Heritage Heirloom Swap (HHH) -
MAY - OCTOBER = Planting and harvesting break
* Pumpkins, Winter Squash & Gourds
* Beans, Beans, Beans Swap
DECEMBER = Holiday Break, Planning for the next year.
So here are some questions for everyone.
1) Do we want to keep the same swap categories for next year?
2) Should any of the swaps be changed to a different month
3) Are you willing to host a swap?
I will plan on hosting the Pepper Swap again, since that is kind of my baby, but I won't have time to host any other swaps. I started working part-time this fall, and just don't have much free time anymore.
The tomato swap is the other really big swap, and I already know that the host from this year is unable to host next year, so we will need an experienced swap host for that one.
New ideas are always welcome, and for most of the swaps, no experience is needed for hosting, just a willingness to learn, and the gift of your time and energy.
Hope to see a lots of familiar faces in 2013, and make some new friends too!