Thank you all

pumkingal(5)December 19, 2008

Hi all I am at the library I still cannot email out, waiting for putor to get fixed, I got about 20 cards in the mail from all you great gals, and thank you all I have been so very busy and not sure if I am suppose list this here either, sorry if it is in wrong place but am in a terrible hurry, you gals all rock, the christmas card idea was fantastic, will do it again next year, and kim I mailed that package out to that mom, it will be a good christmas, Merry Christmas all you great gardenweb people. Lisa

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
angelady777 (was angelady on GW) - Zone 6(6)

It's hard to write through the tears, but I had a surprise in the mail today, Lisa.... thank you so much... the kids are gonna love everything! I couldn't believe how much stuff fit into that box! Mommy is gonna love it, too! I could believe the beautiful jewelry in particular... I've had my eye on peruvian jewelry for some time now and all 3 girls JUST recently got their ears pierced and didn't have but one pair of earrings each (at least yet), so this was very amazing... especially the opal and sterling silver... Wow... I cannot believe it! The crafts and everything (stocking stuffers, etc.) are going with me to my sisters... it'll be such fun to make them and hang them on the tree when we're there and then take them back home to hang on our tree through the new year! I am saving the note you sent (and I'm not usually one to save stuff). I'm glad the package came before we left... I am touched more than words can ever say! Merry Christmas to you and your family and all the good-hearted GW people, too! Kym.... you're a sneaky one... Thank you both for caring! :-)

Blessings,
Angela

Bookmark   December 23, 2008 at 5:49PM
More Discussions
NEW: 2015 nongmo/heirloom/organic eatables seed exchange
WHO: PARTICIPANTS 1) octennessee/heather - HOSTING 2)...
octennessee
2015 New England Plant Swap, Adams Farm, Walpole MA June 6 2015 9am
Calling everyone with green thumbs and dirty fingernails!...
lancerobinson
NEW: New Year's Theme Swap
It's that time of year for New Beginnings and a fresh...
mcc371
Commercial Seed Swap...Part 3
We are almost full so we can use this one as soon as...
ishareflowers
NEW: My Love Is Like A Valentine's Day Seed Swap
We all survived Christmas, but now it's time to get...
EricaBraun
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™