OT just got back online

honeybunny2(Z9TX)December 13, 2011

After our email was highjacked, AOL, told us to change our password and helped us. After we tried to sign back on our computer went black. It had been corrupted, there was nothing that could be done. We had to buy a new computer, and it just came yesterday We ordered it 2 days after Thanksgiving. The new screen will not be in until Dec 28th, we have borrowed a screen. I really missed reading all the threads, and will need to catch up. Barbra,

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
melvalena

Well, hurry up and get all caught up! :)

Several of us feel the forum has been slow, people must be doing other things so it shouldn't take you long.

Bookmark   December 14, 2011 at 7:16AM
roselee z8b S.W. Texas

Barbra, so sorry that happened. I thought you must be spending a lot of time at the coast. If your email addy is different please send your new one through my page. And welcome back!

Bookmark   December 14, 2011 at 12:00PM
carrie751(z7/8 TX)

Yes, welcome back, and get to posting.

Bookmark   December 14, 2011 at 12:29PM
plantmaven(8b/9a TX)

I was wondering where you were. Glad you are back online.

Bookmark   December 14, 2011 at 1:48PM
honeybunny2(Z9TX)

Just to let you know that Lowes at the RIM is having a managers special and all amaryllis bulbs are half price. They have roots and some are blooming so you can see the bloom. I bought 12 more bulbs to add to all those I bought last year. I will post pictures as soon as they start to blooming. I seems I have not been at the coast for a long time. I hope we go this weekend, I need to bring in my plants before we get a freeze. Albert is just 17 miles from me, he has already had a freeze at his house. Its crazy how that happens down there, same happens when it rains. Barbra

Bookmark   December 14, 2011 at 3:01PM
pjtexgirl(7b DFW)

My son picked up a virus that corrupted his hard drive. I'm sorry you had to buy a new computer and welcome back.

Bookmark   December 14, 2011 at 5:16PM
wantonamara Z8 CenTex

Yea, Man I got lots of weird mail from you. I never clicked on it. Thank god. I am not much of a shopper anyway. Maybe if they advertised a new seed bank I would fall for it..

Bookmark   December 15, 2011 at 7:29PM
More Discussions
rabbit fence
We live in houston and looking at getting a rabbit...
sumanamine
Hummers?
Any hummers yet? I'm 30 miles north of San Antonio....
loreleicomal
Which of these plants might work on my blazing hot deck?
My 2nd story deck is full blazing sun, and I want to...
liz_h
anyone seeing bluebonnets blooming yet?
I am on vacation this week and would love to take a...
PKponder TX
Thoughts on my grow list....
These guys are getting potted up the first time on...
reedbaizetex
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™