new: mnf january 2010 swap - new beginnings
A new year means new possibilities to just about everyone I know. So, I thought we'd make this a rather simple swap AND make it all about new beginnings. Whether we give some seeds a new beginning by winter-sowing them, give ourselves a new attitude or habit, or make new friends, we start out with high hopes and a plan to see it through. And kudos to us all for making those new starts! Right?
So, what does this swap entail you ask? Here are the details...
1) Players may sign up until January 9th. Everyone is welcome to join, whether they've been in this group before or not.
2) All players need to send me their name, mailing address, e-mail address, and garden web name when the sign up. I will not be looking these up, but I will post a reminder a few days before the 10th for those who forget.
3) Please have a small, yes, small, flat-rate priority box ready to go into the mail by January 11th, which is when I will e-mail you with your recipients name and address.
4) Your box should include seeds and a card or letter for your recipient, and anything else you might like to share with them. Treat your partner like you would want to be treated.
5) Please, try to post on this thread and join the conversation more than once. This is a good way to make new friends and provides an excellent escape for us all. Not posting more than once could, and most likely will, result in your being dropped from this swap.
6) Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN THIS MONTH!
May peace, health, truth, and contentment rule our lives in 2010.