What Happend Seriously

labrea_gwSeptember 24, 2012

Ok if you can stand a few seconds of Obama you'll here a lot of Reagan speaking afterwards.

The crowd calling out to Reagan were paying a lot more than they are now what kind of mental defect, what prion, what bit of mad cow hit this crowd!

He's the saint of that accursed party & still his message sounds radical to me base on the crap I read on here!

Here is a link that might be useful: SERIOUSLY Reagan Obama Video

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
youngquinn_gw

There it is , plain and simple.

Bookmark   September 24, 2012 at 11:22PM
lily316(z5PA)

That's a great clip, Joe. Thanks. Any comment from the Right? No, I thought so.

Bookmark   September 25, 2012 at 12:12AM
marquest(z5 PA)

It is pretty clear. But all you hear is la la la la we cannot hear the truth. We want and must believe the lie.

Bookmark   September 25, 2012 at 1:09AM
littleonefb

It shows the following about today's GOP

1. The GOP has no idea what the heck "their god Ronald Reagan" actually said and believed in.

2. The GOP don't really care what Ronald Reagan actually said, it just sounds good that they sort of "bow down" to the hero, the god of the GOP.

3. They are really not to smart and don't realize that if Ronald Reagan had been running for the GOP nomination today, he would never win. he would be an outcast of the Party, he might not even consider himself part of today's GOP.

Makes one really wonder about today's GOP, doesn't it.

Bookmark   September 25, 2012 at 1:14AM
labrea_gw

any of you guys wanna respond to whats different? Is this rapid republican evolutionary economics at play or conditional on who is saying what at any given moment?

Bookmark   September 25, 2012 at 2:11PM
mylab123(z5NW)

It's both Joe. Both a rapid evolutionary decline (Mrskj will object to the very idea of evolution, so....) entirely conditional upon who is saying what at any given moment.

Boy, those crickets are louder than usual, aren't they.

Side topic: I hear Obama's poll numbers are quite good today. WhatEVER in the WORLD could explain that?

Bookmark   September 25, 2012 at 3:15PM
marquest(z5 PA)

It is the outside noise. Politics is a business now. Fox is a business, Rush is very rich laughing all the way to the bank. We have so many outlets to find the truth or somewhere in between to make a decision but the Right tend to not go the extra mile to try to find the truth.

Some of the things they would not even have to find proof but use logical thinking.....

When I see the usual Obama is going to give you high gas prices. It does not take a lot of knowledge to know the President have very little control of gas prices. But you hear the Right use that talking point. Don't they think if he could control the gas prices to get elected it would be 10 cents a gallon?

Appeases terrorist. Either they do not know what appease means, or who Bin Laden is or they do not know who we consider as terrorist. To some people's dismay he is blowing up terrorist willy nilly and anyone standing next to them.

He apologizes for America. Do they know what apology means? Has anyone ever apologized to them?

Sometimes I would think people would not repeat some of the talking points for fear of sounding dumb as a rock.

Bookmark   September 25, 2012 at 3:41PM
mylab123(z5NW)

Rocks talking to rocks.

Bookmark   September 25, 2012 at 3:59PM
labrea_gw

See The Intelligent folk are over on the folks i would like to hear from are over on the maddona post frying their last synaptic connections!

Bookmark   September 25, 2012 at 11:18PM
nancy_in_venice_ca Sunset 24 z10

the folks i would like to hear from are over on the maddona post frying their last synaptic connections!

Too bad - the sound of President Reagan's voice might calm them down.

Bookmark   September 26, 2012 at 2:04AM
tobr24u(z6 RI)

There you go again...

Bookmark   September 26, 2012 at 5:08AM
labrea_gw

They Brain Drain is all over celebrating Maddona mocking them!

Bookmark   September 26, 2012 at 9:43AM
marquest(z5 PA)

I tried I gave them an invite and a link to come and discuss Regan. But it appears they do not have an explanation. Madonna is more important.

Bookmark   September 26, 2012 at 9:58AM
maddie_athome

They Brain Drain is all over celebrating Maddona mocking them!

I think it's hilarious.

St. Ronnie also raised taxes how many times?

Bookmark   September 26, 2012 at 10:15AM
maddie_athome

Brain Bain Drain. There, fixed that for ya.

Bookmark   September 26, 2012 at 10:17AM
jodik_gw

LOL, Maddie!

Bookmark   September 26, 2012 at 10:18AM
labrea_gw

Well after the Brite Lites festival it's no wonder!

A gift from John Stewart how the Best and the brightest of the right rose to the top of the YOGURT!

"How the hell did this guy even get the nomination?" Well, Rick Perry couldn�t name the third government agency he would eliminate, Newt Gingrich called for a permanent American moon base and Michele Bachamann claimed an HPV vaccination caused mental retardation in a young girl."

Bookmark   September 26, 2012 at 10:28AM
marquest(z5 PA)

and Mr 999 sexual harassment comedy act. I watched every one of the debates it was like watching a comedy show.

Romney made his mark with betting the cannot remember his name Perry ten thousand dollars and "I cannot have illegals working for me I am running for office for Pete's sake". They were better than SNL.

Bookmark   September 26, 2012 at 10:41AM
More Discussions
Dinosaurs are bad!
This is hard to believe! Ummmm...anyone have an idea...
asleep_in_the_garden
This made me cry. So beautiful.
Jacob is beautiful. Wonderful letter, please read. Happy...
enmc
A Cultural Cleansing
ISIS torched Mosul's library. "...books represent...
duluthinbloomz4
Nuts
More odd topic than hot Saint Gurmeet Ram Rahim Ji...
labrea_gw
Just went to the grocery store
and as we left a woman followed us out by less than...
don_socal
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™