It's still an Issue for some Repub li things

labrea_gwOctober 9, 2012

""If slavery were so God-awful, why didn't Jesus or Paul condemn it, why was it in the Constitution and why wasn't there a war before 1861? The South has always stood by the Constitution and limited government. When one attacks the Confederate Battle Flag, he is certainly denouncing these principles of government as well as Christianity."

Yah gotta love these TURDS is there any better word for them NAH!

After Arkansas Republicans disavowed a book by state representative Jon Hubbard (R-AR) claiming slavery was âÂÂa blessing in disguiseâ for African Americans, HubbardâÂÂs colleague, state Rep. Loy Mauch (R-AR) has been outed by the Arkansas Times for his pro-slavery, pro-Confederacy letters to the editor over the past decade. MauchâÂÂs run for reelection this year is backed by the Arkansas Republican Party.

THE PARTY OF NOOOOOOOOO! Hohohoooo hoo hahahaa reallY!

Here is a link that might be useful: For some of them

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jodik_gw

One of the very reasons I can't buy anything written by fallible humans and portrayed as godly works... because part of those works would rail against slavery, inequality, violence, and a myriad of other discrepancies instead of hold them up.

That aside, we STILL do not live in a theocracy, so why are all these Republican morons trying to blend their contorted, abnormal religious ideas into our legislation? It's incredibly preposterous that anyone else would allow them to continue speaking when it becomes known that what they're saying or proposing is religious in nature.

There are large segments of our population that do not carry the same, or any, religious beliefs. Part of our most important documents confirm the idea that we all are free to believe as we wish, practice as we wish, without interference from our governing body.

Enough with the religious crap, already! These supposed representatives of the people need to keep their private beliefs where they belong... private!

Bookmark   October 9, 2012 at 12:36PM
labrea_gw

Golly Gee willickers not even a flash of embarrassment by YALL!

Bookmark   October 10, 2012 at 9:48AM
Circus Peanut

Nope, in fact it must just be part of that "helpful breath of fresh air" Elvis praises so highly!

"the Tea Party has enhanced the Republican party with a very helpful breath of fresh air"

Here is a link that might be useful: some kind of air, anyways

Bookmark   October 10, 2012 at 10:43AM
jodik_gw

Enhanced? Helpful? A breath of fresh air?

All I see is frantic fear at losing the control religion has helped hold over so many for so long. How to gain it back? How to force people into a state of not being able to think critically and problem solve...

And, there it is... the idea that we should all forget about Bush and quit blaming him... even though Bush IS responsible for the problems Obama inherited! History doesn't change or go away just because it doesn't fit the present agenda! It IS Bush's fault, and we are perfectly right to keep blaming those who are at fault!

It's the talking point of the century... let's all forget about Bush and his administration, and once forgotten, all that history will disappear and we can move forward with the blaming of Obama, even though he hasn't done anything to merit such animosity or blame for anything.

Bookmark   October 10, 2012 at 11:08AM
labrea_gw

See crickets on all these notices of deficiency .
I can only assume approval!

Bookmark   October 10, 2012 at 6:49PM
nancy_in_venice_ca Sunset 24 z10

I can only assume approval!

I approve disdain and mockery for Hubbard and Mauch.

Bookmark   October 10, 2012 at 7:34PM
greatgollymolly

Part of our most important documents confirm the idea that we all are free to believe as we wish, practice as we wish, without interference from our governing body

========================================================
Someone better send this information to Obama, because he obviously isn't aware of it when it comes to the Catholics or other Christians in this country and him mandating they have to pay for birth control when it's clear it is against their religious beliefs. Oh gee, but let's not offend the Muslims!!!

Bookmark   October 10, 2012 at 8:50PM
chase_gw

Might have been a good point, except for the fact there is no mandate that religious institution must pay for their employees birth control.

Bookmark   October 10, 2012 at 9:02PM
labrea_gw

I bet GG would vote for this turd in a heartbeat!~

Bookmark   October 10, 2012 at 9:44PM
elvis

Posted by circuspeanut 5 (My Page) on Wed, Oct 10, 12 at 10:43

"Nope, in fact it must just be part of that "helpful breath of fresh air" Elvis praises so highly!
"the Tea Party has enhanced the Republican party with a very helpful breath of fresh air""

Ya think? Sure; that makes as much sense as a guy with a wooden leg knocking over a bank. With this sort of logic, all men with wooden legs are bank robbers.

I've been found our. You are far too clever for me.

Bookmark   October 10, 2012 at 11:09PM
elvis

found out. Note to self: nails roo long.

Bookmark   October 10, 2012 at 11:11PM
labrea_gw

another approval

Bookmark   October 10, 2012 at 11:22PM
maddie_athome

Of course. What did you expect?

Bookmark   October 11, 2012 at 5:45AM
More Discussions
The dress
Okay, so the Department of Homeland Security will close...
Pidge
Satanic Coloring Book Prompts Fla. School To Ban All Religious Materia
Hopefully, more people will come to their senses and...
enmc
Servants of God Arrested 2015
It's early still in the year but time to post some...
labrea_gw
And now Gov. Walker - is it "pile on the President" week?
Gov. Scott Walker: ‘I don't know’ whether Obama...
momj47
Bibi's speech tomorrow
Are you planning on watching? I sure am!
ogrose_tx
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™