The best zinger goes to...

silversword(9A)October 5, 2012

A little humor anyone? Here are two I think are funny... on both sides of the ticket. Anyone want to play?

"I think Mitt Romney and Sarah Palin would be the perfect ticket. She can't answer basic questions, and he has two answers for every question." Jay Leno

"President Obama released his tax returns. It turns out he made $900,000 less in 2011 then he did in 2010. You know what that means? Even Obama is doing worse under President Obama." Jay Leno

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
maddielee

Must say one that had me laughing was a tweet on Twitter early in the debate....

"Just saw Big Bird strapped to the top of a car heading North on I-75"

ML

Bookmark   October 5, 2012 at 7:15PM
mylab123(z5NW)

*giggle*! Thanks, you two! I don't do well delivering jokes, however - I'm great at being an appreciative audience! :)

Silver - it's SO VERY good to "see" your sterling "face" in here! Like a breath of unpolluted, pure and clean air.

Hope you will stay or at least come back after election day. I think of you often, hope all is now better and recovering for you and your wise, smart daughter.

Bookmark   October 6, 2012 at 12:46AM
silversword(9A)

Thanks Mylab :)

"Mitt Romney is worth half a billion dollars and he's saying he pays 13 percent annually in taxes. Al Capone paid more than 13 percent in taxes, ladies and gentlemen." David Letterman

"Osama bin Laden's death has been in the news all day. Leftish stations are going, 'President Obama saves the world.' Stations on the right are going, 'Obama kills fellow Muslim.'" Craig Ferguson

"Mitt Romney says he's never paid less than 13% in taxes, which I think is fair because only 13% of his money is in this country." Jay Leno

"President Obama is slated to appear on one of Oprah's last shows. He's hoping it's the one on which she gives away 14 trillion dollars." Conan O'Brien

"A hurricane is scheduled to hit Tampa during the Republican Convention. These winds are so strong they could actually blow some of Mitt Romney's money back in the United States." Jay Leno

Bookmark   October 6, 2012 at 1:56AM
jodik_gw

It's humor and sarcasm that shows liberals can laugh at themselves as easily as they can laugh at an opposing point of view. We don't watch the late shows, but some of the jokes are well told.

It IS good to see you posting, Silver. :-)

Bookmark   October 6, 2012 at 5:39AM
More Discussions
And now Gov. Walker - is it "pile on the President" week?
Gov. Scott Walker: ‘I don't know’ whether Obama...
momj47
The dress
Okay, so the Department of Homeland Security will close...
Pidge
Not a Kodak Moment for Idaho Legislator
Makes you wonder why they keep trying. http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/02/23/1366371/-Idaho-Republican-to-doctor-Can-a-woman-swallow-a-camera-for-a-pregnancy-exam-w-audio...
duluthinbloomz4
Right Wing Nut Job David Barton
Does not believe there will be a vaccine for HIV because...
labrea_gw
Pigs Fly . . . Or Try to Fly
California newspapers are proudly announcing that the...
nancy_in_venice_ca Sunset 24 z10
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™