Festivals

kassy_ms(8a MS)March 26, 2004

Does anyone make and sell stuff for festivals? If so what seems to sell best?

Kassy

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
medowbug(NE Ks)

I have done craft festivals for quite a few years now, some of the things I have sold and done well with include: dried flower wreaths and swags, dried flower bath oils ( decorative bottles with dried flowers and bath oil) and dried flower oil lamps, pressed flower pictures, candles with pressed flowers, silverware windchimes, bath baskets ( includes bath oil w/flowers, candles, bath salts etc.) flowerpot birdbaths, flowerpots painted as snow men with cookie mix, hot choc mixes, and starlight peppermints inside with a stocking hat on top. beaded jewlry, beaded suncatchers, now I am doing pottery garden art, but it requires a kiln and such to make. The above things I mentioned take very little supplies top make. A friend of mine makes purses out of pockets off jeans, and she sells alot of these. You just cut the back pockets off of a pair of jeans, and glue or sew the beaded trim around the botton edges, and put a ribbon, or cording for the strap. These are great for cell phone holders etc. These are a few of the things I have made over the years maybe this will give you a few new ideas. Jan

Bookmark   March 26, 2004 at 3:27PM
More Discussions
4in Plastic Seed Pot Ideas?
Hi there! Earlier today I went and picked up 4(!!!)...
juliemaye
preserving large amaryllis flowers,=how?
Where can I learn to preserve not press large amaryllis...
amaryllisstudygroup
Guess what this are
Can you guess what these are? Excuse my language I...
hementia8
Ideas for DIY plaques needed.
I'd like to make plaques with writing on them to go...
beandon
anyone know how to make plastic spoon roses
hello would like some info on how to make plastic spoon...
zinnia_blooms
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™