fused glass process

jasmineflowerApril 21, 2008

Hi! I am a beginner at doing fused glass. I would like to hear from those of you who create fused projects. What books or websites should I see to get fusing help? What items look nice when just tack fused? It gets rather expensive to pay for additional firings. Could you provide me with names of companies that sell fusing supplies? I want companies that sell over the internet. I know there are tons, but I prefer only those you consider affordable and reputable. Could you give me the name of a glass kiln brand/ brands you like? I would love to see pictures of your finished work, too! Thank you for your help!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
smickerdoodle

I have been fusing glass for a while now. My favorite place to get supplies is Delphiglass.com I usually actually go to the store but they sell online as well...they also have an extensive artist gallery on their site if you want to check it out. I have not mastered the art but I will try to answer any questions you have...If I can't I will see if I can help you find someplace to get your answer...

~Micki~

Bookmark   January 12, 2009 at 7:27PM
More Discussions
planted flower in garden.
today i planted a different types of flower in my garden...
john_31
betta fish
I am new to betta fish. I have two large vases with...
Revelbioinvestigator
green house in winter?
Hi all, im a newcomer to the greenhouse community and...
rookiegrow
preserving large amaryllis flowers,=how?
Where can I learn to preserve not press large amaryllis...
amaryllisstudygroup
HGTV is closing on Nov. 4th
They are looking for a new place to "meet"...
grandma_bonnie
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™