Magnolia seed pods

Donald_Brown(z6b-7)October 13, 2003

Does anyone know where I can sell some dried Magnolia pods? I am not particularly craft minded but I'm sure they can be used for wreaths, etc. I have LOTS of them. Thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
forgetmenot_tx(z8TX)

Hi Donald, I really don't have an answer for you but since no one has responded (I know how it feels, nobodys responded to mine either) I thought I would tell you that I also have a box of magnolia pods (I have 2 magnolia trees) and I intend to use them in large wreaths. I'll probably spray some of them and use them in Christmas wreaths. They're much too pretty to go into the compost pile! Some people would probably like to just put them into bowls for decoration, like we do with pine cones and pretty decorative balls. If I think of anything else, I'll let you know.
Gay

Bookmark   October 14, 2003 at 6:40PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
penny1947(z6 WNY)

Donald and Gay,
This southern transplant would love to have some magnolia pods. I really do miss seeing the magnolias since I moved to NY from Louisiana. I wanted to decorate my dining room with magnolias when we bought our house up here but you guessed it...not available.
Penny

Bookmark   October 15, 2003 at 6:06AM
More Discussions
HGTV is closing on Nov. 4th
They are looking for a new place to "meet"...
grandma_bonnie
Can't Identify This Plant
My mom and I are having trouble banding this plant....
jauguste
Painted & Sealed Terra Cotta pots not drying
Ok, so I painted some terra Cotta pots(picture), used...
Noteybook
anyone need any nice used horse shoes?
My husband shoes horses for a living and if you need...
ladybugmama
Homemade bird seed cakes
got inspired by an email from Burpee Seeds showing...
DrFruitCake
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™