Kenzan holders

LovinRoses(7GrtsPassOR)November 17, 2005

My floral design class is looking to purchase kenzan holders for narrow necked vases. We have ONE. It is 3" across total and the cup part is about 1.2". The edge we call a flange. I have hunted on the internet til I am blue in the face, cannot find anything except a larger one with a narrow flange. Any ideas or suggestions.


Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Suzy, why do u need kenzan for narrow necked vases?
If u send photograph of the vase I will suggest something.

    Bookmark   December 4, 2005 at 11:55AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Guess what this are
Can you guess what these are? Excuse my language I...
planted flower in garden.
today i planted a different types of flower in my garden...
help me identify my lemon tree variety
I have recently grafted this citrus tree as a lemon...
? about making gazing balls...
When you make gazing balls using bowling balls and gluing...
I have a question on blooming. What conditions have...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™