Lip Balm Samples

Steve349December 30, 2011

I will be selling lip balm at our local Farmers Market and would like to be able to allow customers to try it. I need to find some type of applicator that can be used as a trial. I do not want the customers to use their fingers to dip into the balm. Any ideas on inexpensive items I could use for this purpose? I am going to be using lip tubes.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
beatrice_outdoors(6a MA)

Perhaps either Q tips or popsickle sticks could be used to remove a small amount of balm. You would be the one to remove the balm so no one takes a lot at once, and use/hand one per person. Q tips could be applied directly to lips, popsickle sticks could be applied by scooping with a finger from the stick, to the lips.

Hope this helps-Good luck!

Bookmark   January 21, 2012 at 4:02PM
Steve349

Beatrice, Great idea! It just so happens I have a whole bag of popcicle sticks from a project I did last year. Thanks so much.

Bookmark   January 22, 2012 at 11:44AM
Abe23

I hope your the people will like your lip balm samples. :) You can also use toothpick to scoop a little amount of lip balm.. :)

Bookmark   January 24, 2012 at 7:34AM
KatyaKatya(6)

Agree with Popsicle sticks, just want to add there is a wooden craft supply that looks like Popsicle sticks 2 inches long. They work better for me when I do hand cream samples.

Bookmark   January 29, 2012 at 1:07PM
Steve349

Hey thanks for that idea, next time Im in the big city at a craft store, I will look for them. I live in a very rural area and only have WalMart.

Bookmark   February 1, 2012 at 12:49PM
More Discussions
HGTV is closing on Nov. 4th
They are looking for a new place to "meet"...
grandma_bonnie
Marigolds
I have a question on blooming. What conditions have...
eugeneb4
Soup Can Label
I found a get well soup can label on a web search that...
JacobyLucy
preserving large amaryllis flowers,=how?
Where can I learn to preserve not press large amaryllis...
amaryllisstudygroup
Guess what this are
Can you guess what these are? Excuse my language I...
hementia8
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™