Real Life Book Club selections 2103-14
We choose our book selections at our last meeting in June - sometimes we have already read the book. Often it is just based on what seems to be currently on the radar, due to positive reviews or topic. Or, we want to discuss a classic. I try to keep in mind what members of the group enjoy reading, which means basically, no science fiction, sadly.
Each person chooses a book btw and that is the one they research and present.
Here is our list for this year.
1. The Round House - Louise Erdich
2. The Light Between Oceans - M.L. Stedman
3. Home - Marilynne Robinson
4. Though the Glas - Shannon Moroney
5. Ireland - Frank Delaney
6. February - Lisa Moore
7. The Outlander - Diane Gabaldon
8. The Dovekeepers - Alice Hoffman
9. The Wild - Cheryl Strayed
- The Monuments Men - Robert M. Edsel
Those of you who are currently in book clubs, would you kindly list your selections. I would be interested in seeing what you are all reading and possibly using one of your books for my selection for next year. I will also be posting the current montly title on the RP forum, but you don't have to do that, of course...