Return to the Accessible Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Please how I can make moulds for pavers?

Posted by concretepaver (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 2, 06 at 17:59

Please help me to make my own moulds for concrete pavers. I know that I have to buy maybe silicone or polyurethane or ABS so pleae help to find a place to buy and a technic to work . Here in Brazil we are needing to know about this things to make moulds for concrete pavers to be use in gardens, garage,patio, walking ways in the garden and the way that the car use to get into the garage.
Thanks in advance and God bless you with abundant life in Jesus name.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Please how I can make moulds for pavers?

Try posting at gardening with rocks.

o
RE: Please how I can make moulds for pavers?

go to the hyperfurfa forum. I make molds using 4 pieces of wood, any size for the sides, and plastic on the bottom which then folds over the wood. it you want a fancy design, put a leaf on the bottom, rocks, etc-- before you put in the concrete. make handprints on the top, spell words, etc. if you want the design all the same, use a piece of wood the size with a design (wood nailed onto it, use caulk, etc and press it into the top of the concrete.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Accessible Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here