Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
belenlives

Can you name this plant? and what is wrong with it??!

belenlives
9 years ago

I bought the plant thinking i could bring it back to life, outside, it is always drying out. And inside (and outside!) after it gets a certain amount of leafs the leafs begin to look pale and they have parts where each leaf looks like it got thinned out, so the sun comes through those parts a lot more. then they begin getting little holes! then fall off! I will post another picture of a leaf.
the soil I'm using is sta-green, which is flower and vegetable garden soil and it comes with fertilizer, 70% that and the rest is regular soil from my backyard which looks like a kind of soil that doesn't want water lol it acts as if it was duck feathers sometimes, and it takes it a lil while to absorb water. it is summer here and hot days but even when i got the plant back in winter it hated being outside, inside it survives a little longer but at some point the leafs begin that silly process of thinning out then falling off.
I have kept the plant under sun or part share of full shade and it just hates being outside. is this a total indoor plant?
It likes to be watered like once a week, it seems.
should i fertilize it ?!
thanks everyone!

Comments (6)