Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
leah_zone5

I love my walker

leah_zone5
21 years ago

I was at my local hardware store digging through their trash barrel as always and I set out a astilbe and a mystery perennial that they threw out. Well I then bought a hosta and variegated impatient so I can ask how much their trash can plants are (they always gave them to me in the past, but I have to make the gesture). As you know I was in a wreck and am needing a walker for a while. Well the sales lady said they were free as I expected then she came out and helped me go through the trash then carried my trash plants to the car for me. Isn't that nice?

I've been thinking...

I'm a real plant scavenger, I'll get them anywhere. I'm sneaky and fast, I'm always getting seeds, cuttings and rizomes. So do you think a walker will help or hurt me? What I think, is that it will hurt if I'm trying not to be seen, which is why I like dusk and early morning for my hardcore scavenging. But if I get busted I think people will go easier on me or turn their heads. You know, they feel sorry for me. I guess it can appear pretty sad when a girl with a walker is digging through the trash. I love my walker.

Comments (3)