Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
beverlyal

Arthritis Help

BeverlyAL
21 years ago

I see where lots of people have arthritis like I do and it really hampers our gardening. I wanted to share with you that I have found a small amount of help for mine. I'm sure you all have heard of Glucosamine and Chondroitin (across the counter drug). I started taking it for arthritis in one of my fingers which I had lost total use of. I had to take it full strength for 3 months before I could tell a difference but it no longer hurts and I have regained full use of it. This medication did absolutely nothing for my spinal arthritis so I guess it depends on the type arthritis you have. Anyway, any little bit of help we can get is better than nothing. If this helps just one person it will definitely be worth this post. When I previewed this message for errors I noticed that the word medication became underlined. I double-clicked on it and it took me to website I have never heard of so don't think this is some type of advertisement. It really irritates me that they can automatically do such a thing to a message I have posted but I don't know any way to stop it.

Comments (6)