Return to the Adenium Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Seeds and recommending other plants

Posted by dourbest Southern Ca. (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 6, 14 at 0:31

Hi,

I would love to grow a Desert Rose from seed. I am a Plumeria freak (planted my first batch of seeds last year) and I usually buy from Brads Buds and Blooms but unfortunately they have none in stock.

I was thinking of buying from rarexoticseeds.com and through Amazon. Any bad experiences from them?

I would also like to try other plants. So, other plumeria and adenium lovers out there, what do you recommend?

Thank you....

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Seeds and recommending other plants

dourbest,
Good and reputable sellers of Adenium seeds such as Adenium_ko (eBay),
Rinoa (eBay, Orient Adeniums).
As for Plumeria seeds etc. I have purchased, but Laura Is the one you need to hear from. She has the most amazing display of plants/blooms of Plumeria. She will probably see this and help you out.
I know I would contact her if going to order seeds.
Rick

o

You can try growing Pachypodiums. They are in the same family as Plumeria and Adenium.

You can also grow them on So. Cal.

Mark

o

Rick: Thank you for letting me know who the reputable sellers are on EBay. I tried ordering through EBay last year and had some bad luck. That was my first and last time. May try again with these sellers you recommended. Thank you.

Mark: I googled pachypodiums and I actually had one of them a few years ago. I had to give it to my aunt though because I kept poking myself. Yeah, I'm a clutz. Thank you though!

o

dourbest,
I have Rinoa's email. Send her an email and ask if she could send you a
List of what she has.
I know you can get it on Facebook (2014 seed list) "Orient Adeniums" page.

www.rinoa.ch@gmail.com

Rick

o

HEY!

Did someone say, Plumeria Freak? ;-)

I have some great leads for Plumeria cuttings, seeds in Southern California. Great groups to join, friends who are reputable sellers...

Do you want some Adenium seeds too?

Send me an email and we can get you started!!!

I still have a few seeds left.. They have your name on them!!!

Welcome to the forum!

Laura

o

Rick: You are going to get me in so much trouble! I just checked out Orient Adeniums and I had to leave right away. So beautiful and the price of the seeds are so reasonable.

Hubby is already grumpy because I have so many plumerias. The adeniums are so lovely and they are so cute when they start coming up. Ack! See what you have done? Oh my gosh.....

o

Yes- Laura is the one that can get you started alright!! Lol. Good luck
Hi Laura! ;-)

Chuy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Adenium Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here