Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kodom087

Hello & welcome!

kodom087 z9a
11 years ago

Just poking my head in and saw a lot of new users had join. So thought I'd just say hello & welcome to them in this thread. I haven't combed through all the new posts as of yet but that's on my to do list sometime today. :)

Kirk

Comments (17)

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    11 years ago

I second that Kirk!!

Welcome everyone!!!

Laura

• greenclaws UK, Zone 8a
    11 years ago

....and I'll third it!!
    Hi everyone, good to see we are still getting new folks on here despite it being a rather quiet time of year. The more the merrier!
    Gill from the UK

• Deana321
    11 years ago

Hello..

Newby here..jus saying hi .. =)) gonna feel my way around here..hoping to make some new green friends.

Ga.

• kodom087 z9a
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Hello, Deana.

Hope you enjoy your stay in the forum.

Kirk

• greenclaws UK, Zone 8a
    11 years ago

Hello and welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy using it. We are a very friendly bunch here, so please feel free to ask away, post pics and join in our discussions!
    Gill from the UK.

• rcharles_gw (Canada)
    11 years ago

Hello Deanna,
    I have to say that the people that of this forum are very helpful and knowledgeable. Always willing to give sound advice from their own experiences and from those close to them.
    I hope that you enjoy the conversation and healthy discussions on the Adenium forum.
    Welcome from Canada,
    Rick

• trip_kc
    11 years ago

Thanks Seniors
    thanks for encouraging newcomers like me
    we have lot many questions some may seem childish but that is only way you learn
    wish continued support from all senior adenium experts
    my regards
    K C Tripathi
    from subtropical India

• marialeal20 Leal
    10 years ago

Hi Everyone
    I am looking forward to getting some good advice on growing Adenium in Australia as I am very much a beginner but I am excited.

Cheers Maria
    Gold Coast Australia

• tedb4
    10 years ago

Welcome to all from Sunny Abu Dhabi... nice to have you all aboard...

Ted

• greenclaws UK, Zone 8a
    10 years ago

Hi Maria and Ted too as I don't think we've 'spoke' yet! Nice to have you both with us, will look forward to seeing your plants/questions/experiences etc.
    Gill...sunny (not!) UK

• ginger9899
    10 years ago

I've been posting more lately after lurking like crazy for years so I wanted to officially say hi and thanks to all for being so helpful and friendly.

My big bloomer this year:

{{gwi:338710}}

• CoyoteMoss
    10 years ago

WOW! Ginger that is a lot of blooms and is absolutely beautiful. This adenium is very happy with your care.

• ginger9899
    10 years ago

Thank you CoyoteMoss! I rescued this one from WM last year. Very sad shape but the lone sickly flower bud looked like it might have been red, and the caudex is kind of different so I saved it. Not "red" blooms but not the average common pink either. Not that there is anything wrong with the pink. My oldest and favorite adenium is the pink and it's beautiful too :)

• kodom087 z9a
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Great flowers you all have. I'm very partial to the red one Ted has.

Kirk

• tedb4
    10 years ago

It's called Jezebel from David Clulow... I hope to do some grafting with it after it gets a bit bigger...

• kodom087 z9a
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I have seen a lot of David's crosses. There's a couple in particular I'd love to have one day. He's a very talented hybrid creator, I think. He seems to have amazing foresight in the potential of certain crosses.

Kirk

• thatadeniumguy
    10 years ago

Hi! Noobie here. Just joined a few days ago, or has it been a week... I've lost count, the people here are so nice! I've never been welcomed so much to a forum like this before! thank you!

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES