Return to the Adenium Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cold in Wisconsin tonight!

Posted by MRI_Guy 5a (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 21, 13 at 20:27

Brrrrr - gotta keep the DR's warm tonight!

Hi 2
Day Gusts: 26 mph

Lo -10
Night W 13 mph
Gusts: 24 mph
Rather cloudy, breezy and very cold; extreme cold can be dangerous for outdoor activities

This post was edited by MRI_Guy on Mon, Jan 21, 13 at 20:30

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cold in Wisconsin tonight!

I feel your pain. The coldest temps in the last 3 years predicted for the DC area beginning today. Not quite as cold as you but with the wind chill we are in the single digits right now. Actual temps are in the mid teens. Once it gets below 50 I don't go out of my house unless it's to the airport! lol

o
RE: Cold in Wisconsin tonight!

Here you go!!! To the left of the 10 notice the - .
Mike

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Adenium Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here