Return to the Adenium Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Various adenium groups

Posted by kodom087 9 (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 18, 13 at 11:09

This weekend I was looking at various adenium groups looking at all the wonderful pictures people are posting of their beautiful specimens. I especially love reading David Culow's posts of his hybrids and it just makes me want to try my hand at crossing adeniums in the future. I especially love this picture of one that he crossed and had just bloomed for him. I'm envious and would LOVE to get my hands on this flower! The artist in me sees it as like a watercolor or silk painting how the color washes and fades with a vein bleeding on the outer edging. It's absolutely beautiful!

Kirk

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Various adenium groups

Kirk, it is beautiful. David had to cross hundreds if not thousands from seeds before he gets a beautiful specimen. I also love many of his cross.

To start crossing, you have a big back yard? First thing first.....

Marie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Adenium Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here