Return to the Adenium Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Green Adenium Flower?

Posted by tedb4 11b (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 5, 14 at 5:19

Hi All-

Haven't posted for a looong time, but things are slowly warming up in Abu Dhabi and my adeniums are waking up. Grew this plant from seed and it must be 2+ years old now with its first blooms and the first one is coming out green! Has anyone seen anything like this - the other buds appear to be green too�

Thanks,

Ted

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Green Adenium Flower?

Hi Ted,
It has been some time. Hope life is treating you well and looking forward to seeing some of your plants.
I have seen a few photo's of a greenish bloom with other color in it. I believe it was called "Unseen Thailand" and someone listed a completely green one or more chartreuse in color.
Post a photo when they open up.
Keep well,
Rick

o

Ted, so lucky....Wow...I can't wait to see it when it's fully open.

Please keep the pictures coming.

Marie

o

Wow That is awesome. Defiantly do post a photo when they open. Paula

o

Keeping fingers crossed,in hope it stays green! One of whites I have gets greenish with low light, but this one is way greener! Keep posting!

o

would love to see how the flower turned out!

o

Hi Ted,
I have seen some seed selers in ebay saying they have green adenium seeds I didn't believe so I haven bought any, I want to see it when it opens please post a picture

Roberto

o

Hi All-

Sorry for the delay. The flower never opened fully and I am still waiting for another to come around. It did turn a bit more yellow as it came out and here is the best picture I took...

Hopefully will load others soon...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Adenium Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here