Return to the Adenium Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Showing off!

Posted by fakechuchi none (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 31, 13 at 10:17

Hi all.

I'd like you to meet my Rexel Cumberland Derwent Graphic pencil. You'll be seeing it a lot from now on. lol

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Showing off!

Fakechuchi, wow....it looks so cute...short and fat....so cute.

o

...and the baby DR is not bad either!!
Gill from the UK.

o

really adorable :)

o

Aww. That's a cute little seedling.

Kirk

o

This is actually a "Thank you" post--you're all to be "blamed" for the amazingness of this seedling! And to be "credited" for the recent Adenium addiction that my sister and I have developed over the past few months.

Switch verbs where appropriate lol

Pagan

o

• Posted by Tolip Tropical (My Page) on
    Mon, Apr 1, 13 at 8:55

Mine is a jungle.

o

Tolip, jungle but still cute....maybe each needs it own home soon.

o

I like how some of those tap roots are exposed on a couple of them. Should make for an interesting adult plant later on from growing on their sides a bit.

Kirk

o

Just updating. These seedlings are now one year old! They've been pruned, abandoned, resuscitated, repotted, dropped and batted at so many times I am amazed they are still alive.

o

Those look awesome! They are survivors lol. I love the fat ones but my favorite is the last branched one. Good job, keep up your perfect abuse! Ha ha.

-Heather

o

What ever you are doing, keep it up!!!

Looking great!!!

Made me smile at the level of abuse! Maybe you are on to something... ;-)

They like it!!!

Hope you are doing well...

Laura

o

Thanks Laura and Heather!

I love these plants even more now. Character doesn't even begin to describe the many ways they survive so many things. I am trying to keep myself from digging them up to find out how cool the roots are.

It is so ridiculously cold and where I am, as soon as the snow melts on the ground, a fresh blanket of it appears in the morning. In these past two weeks, I have learned more about driving than I ever had in the last three years since I started!

It's like riding a bike. Literally. lol

Hot coco for everyone!

Pagan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Adenium Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here