Return to the Adenium Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
First time blooming

Posted by LocoGuy none (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 31, 13 at 22:15

This is a plant I started from seed, its bloomi g for the first time.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: First time blooming

I like how it is a different color.

o

Congratulations! Has to be great to see a seedling bloom for the first time and not just be 'pink.'

I have yet to get there!

o

That's awesome! Congrats. I'd be happy with that color too.

Kirk

o

That is fantastic. To have a bloom on a plant that you have started from seed would be a wonderful thing. Color is not an issue. I like that color.
If you do not mind me asking. What age is this plant?
Rick

o

The red one is almost a year, and the pink one is about 17 years old.

o

congratulations LocoGuy it's always a amazing feeling to see the first flower nomatter how many plants you ever grow.we are lucky that we do gardening.Thanks a lot to GW that we get a chance to share our joy with eachother.happy gardening to all friends.

o

That's beautiful. It must be a great feeling to have produced that from seed. It gives me hope. Well done

o

That's beautiful. It must be a great feeling to have produced that from seed. It gives me hope. Well done

o

LocoGuy, I am happy for you....the plant look very healthy.

o

Great to see that Loco, I love that Red color, my blooms come from more mature plants. I'm looking forward to my seedlings blooming one day too!

Scott

o

I like how solid it is. I wonder what kind I would get if I mix those two.

o

Lots of buds from the same spot.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Adenium Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here