Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
roma0904

spider Man

roma0904
9 years ago

Hello
Has anyone seen the spiderman (red/black) adenium flower? I saw it in an adenium selling site, but they only would sell wholesale, I saw it and felt in love, they told me they would sell only wholesale, I been looking for it and didn't find it anywhere, have anyone seen it for sale? Please let me know if you have seen it

Comments (10)

• rcharles_gw (Canada)
    9 years ago

Hi Roberto,
    I am not familiar with the name. Do you have the website that you have seen it on? Possibly, the same flower is listed by someone else under a different name?
    If people could see the flower they might be able to assist if the name given is not familiar.
    Rick

• roma0904
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Rick,

It is from siamadenium, I sent them an email and told me they would only sell it wholesale and asked them to give me a contact of their retailers and never got an answer, I been looking around the web and I can find similar ones but not exactly the same, I don't want seed I supposedly bought some but it will take some time to find out if they really are, I want to buy a couple of already grown plants

• Desirai
    9 years ago

I was literally just looking at that same exact site. It's pretty!

• roma0904
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Yes it is, and I WANT it

• roma0904
    Original Author
    9 years ago

I ve seen another that looks like this, they call it "the blackbird" but it doesnt have the spiderweb's pattern

• rcharles_gw (Canada)
    9 years ago

Roberto,
    It is a very beautiful flower. It is a shame that they only do wholesale and their minimum is quite high.
    There was one that looked similar from King Adenium (I believe this is Alexander).
    I looked at Warunee's site also. She has amazing plants and very good.
    atgtree.com

I think if you are patient (not always the easiest) that you will see it for sale somewhere soon by someone else. It seems that so many look a likes in Adenium flowers show up under different names.

I have found also that we need to learn to view the photo's of these flowers and see what type of photo enhancement they are using. Whether the background is dark, flower has a hue of similar color in flower to make look deeper shade. It is all a game with many of them.
    I do not mean to be a pessimist, but it has happened to me and I have a friend that is a professional photographer and she has looked at photo's for me and explained.

I hope you can find one, Roberto.
    Rick

• roma0904
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Rick,

Thanks, I understand that and that there are many people who manipulates color, I been trying to learn a little bit about fake pictures, but still its always a risk, I been looking for about a year now and will keep on

Thanks Rick
    If anyone sees it please let me know
    Roberto

• Mixx888
    9 years ago

I have purchased many adenium from Siamadenium.com only 10% of the flowers look like the flowers they display on their website .. They manipulate the images too much. However, many flowers from them is very very beautiful.
    Here is a picture of my Spiderman

• Mixx888
    9 years ago

One more picture

• rcharles_gw (Canada)
    9 years ago

That is beautiful, but it does look a lot like the one that Alexander of King Adeniums has listed with 'Spider' in the name.
    Rick

Sponsored
EA Home Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars69 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Kitchen & Bath Designers | Best of Houzz