Return to the Adenium Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I'm a mom! I got seeds!

Posted by BrunildaFl 9 (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 5, 14 at 9:57

My double pink DR seed pot just opened after 4 months! Two more seed pods still on it that don't look ready. I plan to keep a few and and offering them up to my friends here on the forum so they go to good homes. Let me know who would be interested.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I'm a mom! I got seeds!

I would gladly accept some and give them a great home ;-) !
Congrats on being a Mom. Beautiful mother plant you have, love the pink blooms, I am excited for you!

Chuy

o

Congratulations, lovely plant and nice flowers too!

Gill UK

o

I would also love some! What does the seed pod look like?

o

The seed pod looks like a long string bean maybe 6-8 inches long.

o

Hey Brunilda. The wire tie is to prevent it from exploding open? I've never had pods, see. I just assumed people wrap them in ziploc bags to catch the seeds. That's what I did with my Dorstenia which shoots out seeds to a distance of about 2 meters.

The tie is a better idea.

Pagan

o

Beautiful, I would love some seeds.

Fakechuchi- 2 meters! wow!

o

hi Brunilda, I would love to receive some seeds as well.
Looks like it's going to pop anytime.

Mac

o

Hi if you still have any seeds available and willing to post to South Africa I would pretty please love some seeds.

o

Wow.. how many seeds come out of that?? I bought some seeds off ebay and they're so little. there must be a million there! :)

o

I know it's been several day, but do you still have any seeds left? My last crop of babies (I planted 12 and 8 came up) is ready for repotting and I would love some seeds to start another batch.

o

Sent you an email.

o

I would LOVE some seeds I just had to throw mine away.... I over loved it :-( I had it for 3 years I should have known better... thank you

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Adenium Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here