Return to the Adenium Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy one year old seedling

Posted by Melody26 none (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 21, 14 at 16:25

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share my happy one year old seedling which I planted April 28 last year.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy one year old seedling

Gorgeous Melody! I do wonder what I am doing wrong that makes my 1 year olds still boring little shrimps! Ha ha, they aren't boring, but they aren't flowering either! I hope I get some blooms as pretty as yours.

-Heather

o

Thank you Heather. Not all of mine are blooming. Some of them are still keeping very quiet. How's your cutting? Hope you are getting some blooms.

Melody

o

That is wonderful, Melody. To get blooms on a plant that you started and at such a young age. Good for you.
I am hoping that some of mine youngsters will bloom this year. Quite a few put buds on shortly after moving inside last fall, but to late to mature. Watching these ones closely.
Keep us posted on your others.
Rick

o

A lovely flower, and I can see there are more to come ...

What is the secret of getting flowers so fast ? Is there one "key factor" ?

o

My cutting is doing great, thanks for asking. No blooms yet but lots of leaves and tons of roots :)

-Heather

o

Wow that's a very pretty and happy Adenium. its strange how some of them will flower early and others just take their time with it. I had seeds from Mr Ko flowering at 6 months!!!

o

Thanks everyone.Thanks Rick. I will keep you posted.

o

Melody, that is a diva of a plant! My year-old seedlings are like Heather's---miniature little things so small they could fit in that flower!

Pagan

o
Happy one year old seedling update

These are the other two one year old seedlings blooming.

Melody

o

one year old!
I'm speechless...
beaaaaaaautifulllll

o

Your pictures are so inspirational,
to get to see that seedplants produce such beautiful blooms ...

They are really as beautiful as named hybrids !

Thanks for showing !

Britta ( in Norway )

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Adenium Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here