Return to the Adenium Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
showing off

Posted by roma0904 9 texas (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 28, 14 at 20:15

Hello,
I am feeling this big necessary of showing off, I am very proud of my adenium ( my wife is about to send me out to sleep with it ) so here are some actual pics

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: showing off

Another

o

Another

o

More

o

It's beautiful, you should be proud!

o

Mas

o

Last one

o

You should be proud and I am sure that everyone here can understand your enthusiasm. Beautiful caudexs' on them.
I get the odd looks and head rolls when I speak of my Adeniums. It is a passion that seems to envelope those of us that partake in their beauty.
This might be considered my addiction, but there are much worse and more costly.
Alls good.
Thanks for taking the time to share, Roberto.
Rick

o

I agree... Lol. You should be proud!!!

My hubby would send me out to sleep with mine too! If he could!! HA!!!

My joke is to give him the " eye drops" when the eyes start to roll...

Believe me, we all have some sort of heavy breathing or eye rolling from our significant others....

I also say I could have other addictions... Shoes, purses, clothes.. Etc!! ;-)

You should be very proud!!! BRAVO!!!

Laura

o

I'd be showing off too if I had a plant like that, lol.

- Beautiful shape of claudex and very lush and green leaves !

There are more buds, so please "show off" more when they come into bloom.

o

Veggie girl, thanks I didn't see your post till now, you caught me in the middle when I was uploading the pics
Heart in bloom, thanks and yes about the buds, I tried to count them and stop at 50, there should be around 60, maybe a little more,
I will post more pics as more buds open

o

Beautiful plants you have there. With all those buds you will have a nice long bloom seasons. Thank you for sharing your photos.

o

Update, Accident

Here is a new pic of my Adenium, bad news, it had an accident, my baby (7 y.o.) boxer girl was after a cat that came into our yard and she didn't see were she was running and at last minute she tried to jump the adenium but she wasn't able and crashed into it, it lost a couple of flowers and stems but still blooming

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Adenium Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here