Return to the Adenium Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
green blooms? ??

Posted by roma0904 none (My Page) on
Mon, May 19, 14 at 9:46

Hello,
I bought this plants 3 weeks ago, at that moment it had 2 flowers, they were RED with BLACK edges, now it is blooming GREEN, is it possible they will change to redbas they mature?

P.d. do NOT laugh of my crocks

Roberto

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: green blooms? ??

Hi Roberto,
I am assuming that it had flowers open/mature when you purchased it?
As the flower buds start to get bigger you will start to see color as it opens. You should anyway.

By the way your cloggers (crocks) are the best shoes to where around the yard or anywhere. I love them and they are so comfortable.
Clog (crock) away,
Rick

o

Rick,

Lol, my wife dont let me even step on the side walk with the crocks on, and yes I used to make fun of them until I put them on, now love them,

Back to the business, myes they were mature when I bought the plant, but my other adeniums bloom's are pink since they born

Thanks
Roberto

o

Lol, after I posted the above follow up something came to my mind, I remembered that in Mexico back in the 70's you bought some really really nice rose plant with this gorgeous pink, blue, red, etc colors and then when the new blooms came out surprise were all whites, there were painted with some vegetable water base paint, back then that paint was sold almost anywhere as dust in little plastic envelopes, maybe it was the same with this adenium, they used to paint baby chickens too

o

Flower

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Adenium Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here