Return to the Adenium Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New Addition Pic Potted

Posted by CoyoteMoss none (My Page) on
Fri, May 24, 13 at 11:47

New home is a 12" pot. Hope it will adjust well.
Adenium Thai Socotranum (Desert Rose) Bangkla

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New Addition Pic Potted

I like it and I think that's the perfect pot! Congrats.

Kirk

o

WoW, that looks really great! Nice shapely plant and the pot looks spot on too, a nice find. Did you order that specific plant or was it 'chosen' for you by the vendor?
Gill UK

o

This is beautiful shape plant.
Marie

o

Gil, I order this one from this picture. Hope it will look like this or better soon.

o

Love it!!!

Looks beautiful in that container..

May i ask where you purchased this beauty?

Laura

o

Laura, This plant came from Thailand and took 22 days to get here. I purchased it on Ebay - the sellers name is potently_land. However, please note I'm just sharing information.
I'm a novice adenium custodian and learning a lot from others on this forum. Now I'm sure the size and age of the plant matters, but as an interesting note possibly concerning potting mix and watering. This plant shipped bare root and for 22 days had no water and no soil. When I removed it from the box it showed signs of adding new leaves and one branch has a flower developing. Something to think about.

o

All I can add is that it won't be long before it looks like that one, you are already well on the way with your new purchase.
Gill UK

o

That is such a cool looking Adenium! Congratulations, well worth the wait!

-Heather

o

• Posted by sbrow156 Cairns QLD Australia (My Page) on
    Mon, Jun 17, 13 at 20:02

Very jelly! a perfectly shaped little tree you got there ;P

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Adenium Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here