Return to the Adenium Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
First bloom of season

Posted by kodom087 9 Houston (My Page) on
Sun, May 11, 14 at 12:09

Hello, everyone!

Here's a pic of my first bloom of this season. It's a red noid I picked up at WalMart in April.

It's the nice fat one to the far right.

Kirk

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: First bloom of season

It's a beauty, Kirk!!!

Congratulations!!!!

Laura

o

Oi, Kirk! Long time no post, you so-and-so lol That bloom looks yummy too.

How is your Sitting Buddha Frog! Everyone's Venerables have checked in this spring, I haven't seen yours yet!

Pagan

o

Kirk, those are great looking plants.
Marie

o

Thanks, Laura, Marie, and Pagan!

Yeah, i've developed a little bit of a social life but I may have to curb that as it distracts me from my adeniums! LOL
Seriously just been having a lot of things going on.

One of those in the group shot had a flower that was single layer red with a dark blue/black edging. The other looked like a bloom of Purple Rain but the bloom was not in best shape being in Walmart's garden department. Waiting on them both to bloom again so I can get a better look at them.

Kirk

o

I forgot to add these photos. They are for the bloom on it's second day.

Kirk

o

That is wonderful Kirk, Very nice to have you active again. I love those single colors like this one. Really swaying towards them.
Hope all is well and keep the social life as well.
Rick

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Adenium Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here