Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
averil_gw

Mr Ko seeds ....... Sorry I'm thick

averil
9 years ago

Hi folks. I'm thinking about buying a few more seeds. You know what it's like. I do see Mr Ko seeds from Taiwan are popular in here so I thought I would buy from there. However, I find them on ebay and all are priced in dollars. I'm assuming I can pay by paypal from uk. Is that correct? . I've just never bought on ebay from outside the uk before
Kind regards
Averil

Comments (16)

• heart_in_bloom
    9 years ago

Yes, you pay by paypal also when you buy from other countries than the UK. Paypal convert from $ to ã , so no worries there, you'll se exactly what you paid on the paypal receipt.

Britta

• averil
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thanks Britta, I know. I sound daft but it's something I've never done before. Best I get ordering lol

• rcharles_gw (Canada)
    9 years ago

averil,
    You can order from him directly also and sometimes has more and reduced prices. Mi can find out for you if you would like?
    Rick

• maark23 TX/8a
    9 years ago

I agree with Rick. I think it would better to buy directly from him, so you can avoid all the bidding on eBay.

Mark

• averil
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thanks folks. Yes I've taken your advice and .i will order direct. I'm unable to make proper connection to their site for some reason but I will keep trying
    Kind regards
    Averil

• averil
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thanks folks. Yes I've taken your advice and .i will order direct. I'm unable to make proper connection to their site for some reason but I will keep trying
    Kind regards
    Averil

• rcharles_gw (Canada)
    9 years ago

Averil,
    Contact him through Facebook, if you are on it. It shows as Adenium Ko
    (Ko Chi Lung) I believe. I sent a note off after seeing your post and he sent me his list, but I was unable to copy&paste into body of this post.
    Came up good for me through this method.
    Have fun. Had to not look too much, was getting that urge. No I cannot.
    Rick

• averil
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thanks for all your help Rick. I'm not on Facebook (I think I'm the only person left on earth who isn't ha ha). By the way Rick, get back to looking at those seeds. Go on you know you want to really! Lolllll
    Kind regards
    Averil

• averil
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thanks for all your help Rick. I'm not on Facebook (I think I'm the only person left on earth who isn't ha ha). By the way Rick, get back to looking at those seeds. Go on you know you want to really! Lolllll
    Kind regards
    Averil

• Pagan
    9 years ago

May I ask, Rick, if Mr. Ko has more arabicum seeds on his Facebook page? On Ebay he only has one kind. I've never been able to successfully grow this from the seeds I got from somewhere else.

Pagan

(P.S. I don't do Facebook either, Averil)

• rcharles_gw (Canada)
    9 years ago

Pagan, He has 4 listed. Arabicum 'Desert Night Fork', 'Brazilian', 'White ?', 'Tiny Ding Dong'.
    The mini size are very compact and interesting.

Averil & Pagan, will try to load info. sent.
    KO Chi Lung 8:11pm May 2

Dear Sir, Adenium seeds Ko

Thanks for your interested our seeds.

Here is our new price list of 15/120 seeds for you reference:
    http://www.facebook.com/l/2AQGpTupwAQE9uNiu1DmtLljD3zdYTczfLIF28t4PaEOE_w/www.adenium.com.tw/2013price%2520list.htm

Not sure if this will work.
    Rick

• averil
    Original Author
    9 years ago

No, I can't get through to this site. It connects then freezes on me. I'm thinking of ordering from Plumeria2u. I have ordered pachy seeds from them before but sadly they didn't germinate, though that would have been down to me and not the seeds. Has anyone bought seeds from them before and were they successful?
    Thanks again
    Averil

• rcharles_gw (Canada)
    9 years ago

Averil,
    Sorry I was not able to get the website address for Ko correct for you.
    You could email me and I could ask him to send it to you.

Rinoa, is fantastic for seeds and plants. www.rinoa.ch@gmail.com
    I have dealt with her many times and impeccable is all I can say about her professionalism.

I would not get seed from PlumeriaU2. Been reports of too many taken advantage of and they buy there seed from other reputable growers and resell.

If you want to send me an email. I can forward it to both Ko and Rinoa to send you there current seed info., then you would have it.
    Hope this helps,
    Rick

• averil
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Rick, bless, you are so helpful. I ordered some from ebay last night. I got seeds from there before, but my usual seller, old-n-bald doesn't seem to be listing. Ha ha I've also ordered some pachy seeds to try and germinate one of those little blighters. Thanks loads to you Rick and everyone for your input
    Kind regards
    Averil

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    9 years ago

Rick.. You are awesome...

Good luck, Averil!!!

Laura

Sponsored
HEMAX Construction Services & Landscaping, LLC
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
Innovative & Creative Landscape Contractors Servicing VA