Here are my trees that are blooming..

{{gwi:345206}}

{{gwi:345207}}

{{gwi:345249}}

{{gwi:345250}}
{{gwi:345251}}

{{gwi:345252}}

{{gwi:340945}}

I also rootpruned this DR into the Gritty Mix.

I will post pics of the process tomorrow. Here is the before..

{{gwi:340926}}

Take care everyone...

Laura

LOL... I just previewed the pics.. WOW! That is why i will post tomorrow. Im tired and i dont know why these pics are like that.. but you can still see them!!! : )

Good night!!!

Cheers!!!

Comments (6)

• penumbra
    11 years ago

Yay, congrats on the blooms! Also, I LOVE the caudex on the last one. It's quite the buddha belly.

• Marie Tran
    11 years ago

Laura, I love your trees, especially angles of the picture you took by the pool.
    All your seedlings are ready to bloom too. I hope they will bloom their heads off for you this summer.
    Marie

• katluvr
    11 years ago

Laura,
    what a beautiful collection you have the blooms are lovely and I love the fatty it is huge!
    I just bought one here in fla this week in a 3 gallon pot and cannot wait till I get it home and see what is below the soil , the pot is bulging a bit so my fingers are crossed!
    And the shot of that dragonfly is unreal, thx so much for sharing I must learn an easier way to post pics if there is such a thing..... it is very tiresome and time consuming for me but I am not good with the PC.
    Ronda >^..^

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Hi Everyone!!

Penumbra... Thank you!! This is one big belly Caudex!! LOL... Buddha belly is correct!! Im surprised that one of his little hands isn't rubbing his belly!! : )

Hi Marie,

Thank you for the kind comments!! My greenhouse is right there by the side of my house and it is just so easy to take pics there. Plus i like to have the blue background so you cn see the details on the trees. Thank you!! I hope my little ones are ready to bloom... Peg gave me most of my little babies as little tiny seedlings last summer. I really hope they do bloom for me!!! Thank you Peg!!! : ) Dave P gave me another baby.. It is doing well...

Hi Rhonda.. "Fatty" is doing great!! I did have this one under the canopy and it didnt get the full sun like the others that are blooming, but i do see lots of buds on it. I can really tell the difference having them in the full sun does for these guys!!!

So you found one in a three gallon pot? WOW!! That will be a wonderful tree! I can't wait to see what you do with this big guy!!! I love the dragonfly.. he just sat there and i took lots of pics.. he just kept looking at me and decided to stay for awhile. I guess he liked the top of the tree!!! If you need help posting just ask. Do you use Photobucket? It is easy once you upload to this and then copy the Html code to the post. You need to have two windows open while you post to the new thread that you start. You will see lots of numbers and mmess... but once you hit preview, you will see the pics that will appear. One point. When you post multiple pics..always return the curser to the bottom left hand margin under the other nuumbers to start another set of pics. If you need help...lots of people here to help!!!

Take care,

Laura

• elucas101
    11 years ago

I could have sworn I posted about how incredible that dragonfly pic is - well, now I am for sure - that picture is absolutely gorgeous!!!

• kasha77
    11 years ago

Really really Gorgeous! Great job!

Sponsored
Fourteen Thirty Renovation, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Professional Remodelers in Franklin County Specializing Kitchen & Bath