Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mixx888

Some of my plants :)

Mixx888
10 years ago

Hi
I'm new in this great forum, I've seen a lot of pictures in the forum that people have posted, and WOW, people have some amazing Adeniums.
Here are some of my flowers, I have about 140 different :)

Comments (34)

• adenium1949
    10 years ago

Hi,
    Now that is an image I would Like to hang on the wall ! I will keep it as an incentive. Just spectacular. Will you tell us more ? Hope so.
    Brian UK.

• tedb4
    10 years ago

What a display of colour!

• Mixx888
    Original Author
    10 years ago

First of all, thanks for the kind words. My interest with adenium started when my wife introduced me to them, and after I moved to Thailand I started collecting more and more, not only Obesum but also Arabricum and Socotranum.
    My wife and I are considering to start selling Adenium and maybe make a web shop, but we're not sure yet :)

• ladylotus
    10 years ago

Oh wow...your photos is priceless. Your plants all look so healthy with so many beautiful flowers. Very nice! It is good that you and your wife both share the love for plants. Wish I had that.

Thank you for sharing the lovely photos. I hope we can see many more from you.

• ladylotus
    10 years ago

Oh wow...your photos is priceless. Your plants all look so healthy with so many beautiful flowers. Very nice! It is good that you and your wife both share the love for plants. Wish I had that.

Thank you for sharing the lovely photos. I hope we can see many more from you.

• jv44
    10 years ago

Dee mak! Such beautiful adeniums--this is one of the main reasons I want to go to Thailand....and not just to visit. Khob kuhn lai lai der for showing us these photos of your adeniums--I also hope you post more for us to see!

• kodom087 z9a
    10 years ago

Absolutely beautiful!

Kirk

• greenclaws UK, Zone 8a
    10 years ago

Goodness me! Those are some wonderful plants you have there, thanks for showing us. I really like the different colours and flower types in your pic. Please do post again and tell us/show us even more?

I then read you are located in Thailand, that says it all, what a wonderful place to be growing these amazing plants!!

You say 'people have some amazing adeniums'....I think you really do need to include yourself in this category!!.
    Gill UK

• ginger9899
    10 years ago

Wow! Amazing and gorgeous!

- Heather

• Aggie2
    10 years ago

Mixx, thanks for sharing!
    One may only hope that we will see more varieties here in US and in Europe!
    Plant on the second picture, perfect! Is it seed grown? I can't see graft line... Love them all, but best treat for me is the yellow in the middle!
    Aggie

• Mixx888
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Another yellow :)

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    10 years ago

Will someone come and pick me off the floor ? ;-)

Seriously.. I am so impressed at the beauty!!

Very nice specimens you have there..simply awesome!!

Laura

• chuy415
    10 years ago

Lol Laura!!! Can someone clean my drool off my face! Lol
    Unbelievable pictures! Just amazing

Chuy

• averil
    10 years ago

Absolutely beautiful. Whenever I watch programmes on Thailand, I can't concentrate because I'm so busy looking for these gorgeous plants. You must be so proud of them
    Kind regards
    Averil UK

• Pagan
    10 years ago

Holy wow, Mixx. That adenium class picture is a total sensory overload!

-Pagan

• kodom087 z9a
    10 years ago

Looking at all the pictures again and also the new ones. Just love it! I bet your house has a lot of curb appeal due to all the adeniums!

Did anyone one else notice the sleeping dog in the second picture? I missed it the first time looking through the pics because I was so distracted by the flowers.

Kirk

• Marie Tran
    10 years ago

WOW ... WOW....holy cow.....
    Mix888, your plants SO SO BEAUTIFUL.....

Living in Thailand is the huge bonus for raising adenium.
    I love to live in Thailand too, so I can have as many plants as you.

Your plants are all I ever want.
    Welcome to the forum and please post more pictures.
    Marie

• Marie Tran
    10 years ago

I want a yellow one so bad.....
    Marie

• Mixx888
    Original Author
    10 years ago

this is my dog Djadja on the second pic, she was not so happy, I put flowers all over the place, so there was not much room for her. Now I have moved some plants to my farm, so there is more room for her, now we are good friends again lol.

• Mixx888
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I really like the yellow adeniums to, are they hard to find in your country?
    Here is a picture of a graftet plants my wife and i made.

Michael :)

• kodom087 z9a
    10 years ago

I agree with Marie. I really want a yellow as well since it was my mom's favorite color. And Mixx I really covet that grafted one you just posted! Wow!

Kirk

• adamkaz
    10 years ago

The yellow is beautiful!

• tedb4
    10 years ago

That last one is spectacular...

• teyo
    10 years ago

i should not have opened this topic :))) oh my poor heart

if you decide to sell cuttings or plants, i'm sure there are plenty of us here who'd be interested! i sometimes browse thai sites and seeing all those varieties i can't figure out why aren't there more sellers!

This post was edited by teyo on Tue, Jun 4, 13 at 15:32

• Aggie2
    10 years ago

Mixx,

Nice adeniums are hard to find in US period!
    Yellows are my dream, I would be very happy to get any yellow for myself. Until now couple "yellows" I purchased turned out to be white or pink :(.For now I have yellow blooming hoya plants, and plumeria to feed may yellow flowers craze. :)
    Once again, thanks for happiness your pictures bring!

• ClausP
    10 years ago

OH MY GOD :O

What a collection you have there, so many different color and shapes.
    Can you show us more?
    Your yellow flowers is so gorgeous, every time i order a yellow flower on the internet, i only get some almost white ones :( I am so tired that all the sellers on internet, adjust the picture so the flowers look like they have more strong color, then what is real.

Claus

• ClausP
    10 years ago

OH MY GOD :O

What a collection you have there, so many different color and shapes.
    Can you show us more?
    Your yellow flowers is so gorgeous, every time i order a yellow flower on the internet, i only get some almost white ones :( I am so tired that all the sellers on internet, adjust the picture so the flowers look like they have more strong color, then what is real.

Claus

• stupidlazydog CT zone 5b/6a
    10 years ago

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I love the yellows, but also love the variegated pink.

• 11otis
    10 years ago

HOLY HOLY COW! I'm drooling all over my computer.
    I love them ALL.

• Mixx888
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thank you, your sweet people :D

• mscynthia
    10 years ago

Oh. My. Goodness. I'm with everyone else - they're all amazing but the yellows - WOW!

Cynthia

• cara
    10 years ago

Wow! amazing colors.

Thank you for sharing with us your collections.

cara

• jayeff71
    10 years ago

Excellent display of first class Adeniums so many different colours I also live in Thailand and when I travel to different parts of the country with my girlfriend we are always on the look out for different varieties keeps me occupied in my retirement.
    Keep them pictures coming .

Sponsored
Closet America
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars133 Reviews
Northern Virginia, Baltimore & DC Metro's Closet Organization Company