A variety of different color Adeniums for sale in my local market $ 2 each

Comments (15)

• Marie Tran
    9 years ago

Take everything......buy all.

Marie

• averil
    9 years ago

AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHH!!!! I can't bear it lol. Here I sit with 18 adeniums and not one bud between the lousy lot of em lol. Awwwww this isn't fair folks! Ha ha

• heart_in_bloom
    9 years ago

John,
    I was hoping you'd post a picture from that market, after having seen the white one in the other thread ...
    I did not dare to ask for it though, as that market might be at the other end of your town ...

;-)

Very Nice Picture, I just wish there were a "stall" like that at the local flower market here ... lol ...

Oh, and are the plants in the picture grafted ?
    Don't go back to look ... I just thought, what's your impression from having been there to choose plants for yourself ?

Britta ( in Norway )

This post was edited by heart_in_bloom on Thu, Jun 5, 14 at 17:25

• chuy415
    9 years ago

John!!! wow...... Wish I lived near you, I'd take mostly everything... I only have 2 that flowered, but have 2 others that survived from about a batch of 20 that are only 1 year old... I received your seeds (thank you again :))
    man oh man would I be in heaven right now! :)
    send me a few.... lol!! :-)

Chuy

• roma0904
    9 years ago

John,

Address of that market

• roma0904
    9 years ago

John, buy them and resale in ebay ill pay 4 each, sounds cheap will pay a little more lol

Roberto

• roma0904
    9 years ago

If not, from now on it is strictly prohibited for you to post more pics

Roberto

• roma0904
    9 years ago

John,

This pic is for you to know how I or we die of envy, this is my local market

• roma0904
    9 years ago

Ahh and if forgot, they are 10 dlls

• averil
    9 years ago

Roma, that's a great pic, you have cheered me up lol

• Pagan
    9 years ago

This may sound daft to you, guys, but I don't quite know what the equivalent of a local market is around here. Nurseries? I've been to about three and the only things I have found interesting are thistles. I discovered I love thistles!

If there is a reason why this state is called the Garden State, I haven't discovered it.

Oh! Lowe's had one adenium the other week. Well. Strictly speaking it was a late adenium. That adenium was no more.

P

• roma0904
    9 years ago

Fakechuchi,

I think we can compare their local market with the farmers market they do in some cities in the States where they sell local produce like fruits, crafts, plants etc, by local small producers that can't sell through the big chain stores

Roberto

• jayeff71
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Roberto
    Market located in Sattahip Thailand.
    Marie
    I was in the market yesterday when I took the pic and my girlfriend had to drag me away as I was ready to purchase more I cannot resist them.
    Britta
    all the Adeniums in the market are Grafted.
    Regards
    John
    Thailand

• Marie Tran
    9 years ago

Roma, you are so funny.
    Marie

• roma0904
    9 years ago

Marie,
    Im very serious, I am dying of envy, and really on local markets you can only find cactus, besides whatever you can find at lowes or Walmart, always the same pinks, red or white
    Roberto

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio