Return to the Adenium Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Two more new arrivals

Posted by adenium1949 UK (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 23, 14 at 13:20

Hello all,
In an earlier post I said I could feel another order coming on, and here it is, Thousand Snow and Golden Heaven.
This is how they looked before potting up. The few speks of perlite are mine as I stored them in that until I could pot.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Two more new arrivals

They look very good...ready for soil.

Marie

o

Exciting!! looking forward to seeing them grow :)

Chuy

o

They're smashing Brian. It will be good to watch them grow

o

Hello Brian, they look very promising and we are all no doubt looking forward to seeing what you can do with these as we all know you get excellent results. Keep us posted :)

Gill UK

o

Thanks all,
I feel very confident about ordering from Taiwan now. It will be interesting to see how closely the blooms match the catalogue in such a different climate. I hope I am not "Counting my chickens" by saying that.
Happy growing,
Brian UK.

o

Brian
Where did you order them from? I want to order some, but have no idea where to start.

o

Hi Brian, lovely plants. I have no doubt they will be in full bloom by next week lol

o

eilandkind,
I believe Brian ordered his from Rinoa as did myself and many others here.
If you send an email to her she will send you her new list of grafted plants.
rinoa.ch@gmail.com
She is so professional and sends the best plants.
Just ask her anything you want and she will answer you thoroughly.
Rick

o

Hi I' m new to site but have been seeing all the nice adeniums you order I would like to know where you order . I have ordered off eBay and get trash on most orders the last two were rotten when they got here I think I may have saved one by redrafting but the other is not going to make it thanks. Roger

o

Hi Roger and eilandkind,
I order from Rinoa at Orient Adenium. You can see items for sale and links at Orient Adenium's facebook page. Her plants are excellent and order processing is very efficient.
Happy Growing,
Brian UK.

o

Thanks Brian I will check and see if she has a yellow i have tried from seed and eBay and still no yellow thanks again. Roger

o

Thank you Brian and Rick!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Adenium Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here