Return to the Adenium Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
White Angel

Posted by kodom087 9 Houston (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 17, 14 at 21:05

My White Angel bloomed today. She's showing a little bit of pink but I think it's because I have her in more shade this year. She is getting more pure white as the day goes by though.

Here she is when I bought her last year.

Kirk

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: White Angel

Kirk, my white angle is slow this year due to rotten neck.
I cut her down all the way to neck and she is slowly recover.

Your is beautiful. I love while angle.

Marie

o

Thanks, Marie.

She's on my front porch with Rik Ni Ran. I didn't do any pruning on her since she's been in my collection. The branches got stronger so the blooms are not weighing her down this year. But this is the first bloom to open so far. She's got more on the way. After this cycle I'll trim her up.
Almost all of mine had a slow start this year as well. We have had some strange weather this year, haven't we.

Kirk

o

Kirk, beautiful bloom. There are so many different ones, we would all like one of each.
Marlene

o

The Rik Ni Ran is very nice but this is my favorite. Mine hasn't bloomed but fortunately, it has a lovely, gnarled shape so the bloom will just be a bonus.

All of my adeniums only just started getting some decent heat this week. Fingers crossed!

pagan

o

Fingers crossed as well, Pagan!

I was gone for the weekend tubing down the Guadalupe River while staying at the wonderful Canyon Lake Ranch. Great place to rent and vacation with friends. Anyway, more blooms opened up and the pink faded to the white that I like in my White Angel.

Kirk

o

Oh, forgot to add. I hand fed a small herd of Longhorns while at Canyon Lake Ranch.

Moo!

Hey! Hey you! Are you going to feed me some of those cow cookies from that bucket or what?

Kirk

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Adenium Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here