Return to the Adenium Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Group shot

Posted by kodom087 9 Houston (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 17, 14 at 21:09

Here are my Kanjana Yellow, Amazing Thailand and Triple Santa Claus sitting on rack on the back patio.

And just for fun I threw this in for Pagan.

Kirk

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Group shot

Kirk, wow....you make me want a yellow one bad.
Marie

o

Marie, I'll be sure to graft one of this for you. I've been very impressed with this Kanjana Yellow.

I still have not got to see my Luang Siam Yellow bloom. Last year and so far this year when the buds are almost ready to open they start to rot and drop off. I'm thinking Siam Yellow is either super fussy or just does not like me. LOL

Kirk

o

Kirk What can I say but excellent display and they look so strong and healthy,
John

o

Kirk, all beautiful. It is lovely to see other peoples efforts.
Marlene

o

Kirk,

Very nice collection!!

Lonnie

o

Kirk, cheesuz. There oughta be a law! lol I bet your Siam Yellow will bloom when all the others are done, it probably doesn't want competition.

And, argh, gorgeous haworthia! Aren't they incredible? So unassuming, unintrusive and space-efficient! Is it just me or do you hold them up against the light to stare at the grid as well lol

Pagan

o

Thanks, everyone!

Pagan, this is my first 'known' haworthia. I say that as I have a plant I believe may be in the same family I've had a few years but never knew the name nor really researched it. What little I have showed one that is similar.

I have looked at it in the light as you say. You have one that is rounded and almost glass like on the tips. I've been searching for one when I hit local nurseries but no such luck. In fact the one pictured above is the only one I've seen in the two years I've been looking. I figured they'd be more common around Houston. Or maybe they're just always sold out.

Kirk

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Adenium Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here