Return to the Adenium Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My birthday Super find!

Posted by Tracy33183 FL 10 (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 17, 13 at 21:16

Hi All,

I stumbled across this beauty at a nursery this weekend. Take a looksy.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My birthday Super find!

Great find! Congrats.

Kirk

o

Tracy,
Beautiful plant and nice shape to caudex. Wish I could stumble across on like that. I would even go for the fall if it ended up with me getting one of like that.
Rick

o

• Posted by JV44 Zone 4 MN (My Page) on
    Mon, Jun 17, 13 at 22:03

Very nice indeed! Adeniums are one plant I've never found at any nurseries or greenhouses in northern Minnesota or Wisconsin...only once at Home Depot maybe 15 years ago and at the time I was only interested in cacti so I didn't buy any. That one of yours looks to be in great health, too--happy birthday to you!

o

Whoa baby...that is a wonderful find. Nice, big, beautiful and interesting looking caudex that plant has. Is the fourth photo the plant repotted?

Happy Birthday!

o

Nice! Looks like long legs and a big butt lol! Beautiful!

o

Tracy, that is beautiful root system....
Marie

o

Here's a before and after shot. I actually saw the plant Saturday but didn't buy it because it was full of aphids. That night I could hardly sleep thinking someone else would snatch it up. I came to my senses Sunday morning.

o

Very nice find and I'm sure it will love it's new home. Happy Birthday

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Adenium Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here