Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
voodoomagic_gw

My plants from Riona

Voodoomagic
10 years ago

I got these 5 babes from Rinoa. They came in great condition one had a slightly soft caudex but I potted them and gave them some water. They will remain on my patio until I see leaves forming.

Comments (12)

• Marie Tran
    10 years ago

Voodoo, I don't feel so bad anymore since more and more people are getting addicted just like me......
    Your plants look great....how many days for the shipping?
    Marie

• kodom087 z9a
    10 years ago

Nice! Which ones did you get? They look like they're in great shape.

Kirk

• Voodoomagic
    Original Author
    10 years ago

ok I tried to post the pic of them fresh out the box but didn't work from my phone

Kirk I got :
    Jewel's love
    Oriental princess
    Black pearl
    Amethyst
    Purple Meldoy

Marie she shipped them on Friday and they came today. When she emailed me it was Saturday for her but my email saying the plants where shipped came last Friday. That was pretty fast shipping !

Also Marie you have no idea some how I ended up with 800 plus seeds .... :p

• jv44
    10 years ago

Outstanding plants! I also ordered from her: Amethyst, Black Pearl, Violet Heart, and an arabicum seedling--they haven't been shipped yet...but then again, you don't just unpot them, slap 'em in a box and ship 'em all in the same day--it takes a few days for them to be in proper bare-root shape and all. I'm all smiles seeing yours and thinking of mine coming soon!

Mike in MN

• tedb4
    10 years ago

That's exciting.. most of those must be new varieties as well... please keep us updated...

• kodom087 z9a
    10 years ago

They all sound interesting. I only had the early Spring catalog of Rinoa so I don't see any of those you both listed in it, unfortunately.

I forget which adenium group/forum I had seen a picture of an Amethyst in bloom but if yours turns out the same then I'll just let you know how extremely jealous I will be ahead of time! LOL

Again, congrats to both you and Mike on your recent acquisitions.

Kirk

• tedb4
    10 years ago

Does anyone have Rinoa's new catalog??

• rcharles_gw (Canada)
    10 years ago

Tedb4,
    I received a new one from her about a week ago.
    Rick

• egyronin
    10 years ago

voodoo nice plants for sure.thy look healthy.please keep us updated with pics once in flowering.
    i would like ti check out her catalog find it on ebay. would you be able to send it or post it here?
    the question is how much is the shipping cost to the states?
    thankx for pics and good luck with them.
    Ahmed

• tedb4
    10 years ago

She is on Facebook email her for the newest one. She has 6 or 7 new varieties even since I ordered a couple of months ago and some real beauties... The file is too big to load here...

• jv44
    10 years ago

Yep, on Facebook her page is titled "Orient Adenium-Adenium (Desert Rose)" with some Chinese characters after that. The shipping costs vary according to how many plants you order--for 3 to 4 plants the shipping charge is $28...this is for EMS, Express Mail Service. It seems like a lot but like has been noted here, they arrive within a week or so. Mine haven't been shipped yet, should be any day now. She has so many really nice flowers (with size of diameter noted in centimeters) that I had a very tough time narrowing my choices down to just 4!

• egyronin
    10 years ago

ted and JV44..thankx for sharing.
    ted i must say i love your new collection any changes or updates?would love to see some pics if possible..
    JV44 good luck with your new DRs i bet you cant wait.post pics please once you get them.thank you all for being supportive.best online community for sure.
    Ahmed