That's a beautiful flower Marlene!

-Heather

• averil
    9 years ago

Absolutely gorgeous

• Marlene666
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Sorry I had intended to post a number of pictures, but this didn't happen. They were successfully posted on the Yahoo site of Australian Adenium Group. My daughter was posting them for me but she ran out of time when it came to posting them here. a short time. I will catch up with her again in a few weeks.
    Thank you Heather and Averil
    Regards Marlene

• Marie Tran
    9 years ago

Marlene, that was beautiful pink. It looks like a rose.
    Marie

• ilovetogrow z9 Jax Florida
    9 years ago

Just click on Marlene's photo and it will take you to more photos. She has an incredible collection. And that single yellow is so sweet. Great flowers and beautiful plants

• Marlene666
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thank you " ilovetogrow"
    I did not know that the photos were there with only a click. Just thought only one was posted. That is the difference between a computer expert and a novice. All the plants are from seed. It is a wonder you did not hear my excitement when I got my first yellow. One has to plant hundreds of seeds to get a special flowering plant. It is very addictive.
    Marlene

• Marlene666
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Marie, it is because of all the information and pictures that you have placed on this site that I have become so addicted to these plants and their flowers. But I will try grafting in the spring because I have been taught by Marie to do this.LOL
    Thank you Marlene

• kodom087 z9a
    9 years ago

That's a lovely flower. I clicked the picture and looked at your other ones as well. Very nice collection!

Kirk

• heart_in_bloom
    9 years ago

Absolutly lovely , both the one you see in the thread and those you see when you "click".

And I love to hear that they are seedplants !

And close my ears to the fact that you have to sow hundreds to come end with those really special ones ... lol ...

Britta ( in Norway )

• heart_in_bloom
    9 years ago

Marlene,
    you have all these seedplants and I get curious ...

Are there any that "try to be double" , but end up with being malformed / disfigured / "half way there" ?

Do you get many good single "two coloured" from seeds from doubles ?

Britta ( in Norway )

• Marlene666
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Britta,
    I have only found one plant that tried to be a double it is not disfigured but has a few small petals in the center and normal petals outside, may be with the next blooming it will be a double.
    Very rarely do I get a good single from the double seeds and very rarely do I get a double or triple from any of the seeds.
    Growing from seed is time consuming but when I do get something special it is worth all the effort.
    Marlene