Return to the Adenium Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
almost ready to graft some babies

Posted by kiwijoe21 9c (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 17, 14 at 1:06

In a few weeks many of these will be used for my grafting. There is one color that I'm running out of ...will show a picture tomorrow of color.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: almost ready to graft some babies

Hi, Kiwijoe21, just curious how old are your rootstock? what is the matured period to do grafting on the rootstocks? After 12 months? Thanks for the reply.

o

Wow Joe, that is some adenium farm you have there. How many plants do you have? That's if you have ever counted them lol
Kind regards
Averil UK

o

Wow! Nice! Wish I had that much rootstock. Good luck and please show us some photos when done.

Kirk

o

Koi ...these babies are a little over a year. With these I have taken my sweet time to grow because of other obligations with other plants. But I haven't found any time restrictions of grafting. I have flat grafted on plants that have been five months old. But I usually wait for 10 to 12 months.

Averil ...I think there is close to 800 plants. But I still have many more like these going.

o

wow!!!! that's awesome :)

Chuy

o

• Posted by ssk22 5/ohio (My Page) on
    Thu, Jul 17, 14 at 19:00

Like living in adenium heaven.

Sharon

o

ha ha ha Sharon I agree.

KiwiJoe, what a wonderful job to have working with all those plants. Good luck with your grafting.

o

Ha ha takes me all my time to look after 18!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Adenium Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here