Return to the Adenium Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
gowing to local market

Posted by kiwijoe21 9c (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 20, 14 at 1:18

These are being taken to sell at local market.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: gowing to local market

This one here was the odd one of the bunch. Never seen this variety before.

o

Absolutely gorgeous Joe, I love that pinky purple. I wish we had markets in the UK where you could buy these plants. Id be buying them all.

o

Nice selection. I'm sure there will be some very happy customers. I'd be one of them if I were down there right now. LOL

Kirk

o

Joe, did you get any? I saw Christmas Santa single in that group. Irene was in the second picture.
I would love to have those 2.
I had Xmas Santa, but it died last winter. I am now trying to replace that plant.

Marie

o

How cool! Is the plant in the back right corner an adenium also??

Mark

o

Marie - these are my plants that I grow. Just a little glimpse of some of the colors I have.

Mark - no it's not. That plant right there is called the Crown of Thorns ...euphoria milii ...another great plant that I grow to sell. I have a ton of plants ...also grow plumeria ...bougainvilleas ...hibiscus ...just to name a few.

-Joe

o

Ah thanks Joe! I knew it looked different but I wasn't sure what it was. Do you have different colors of the E. millii?

Mark

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Adenium Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here