Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jesseortiz2691

Has any one bought from anyamanee_p on eBay?

Jesse Ortiz
9 years ago

Has anyone bought from anyamanee_p on eBay? They have beautiful plants that are grafted but I read online that they are even selling grafted adeniums that aren't true to the flower picture just scamers online so I'm not so trustful with this so I would appreciate any input to if you have bought from them and do flower true to pictures if if they just scam and sell whatever adeniums instead of what picture states. Also if you know some source for adeniums please let me know. Thanks

Comments (16)

• rcharles_gw (Canada)
    9 years ago

I know that Adeniumcenter (Kukuan) is reliable and may have more plants available than what is shown. Just send a note via eBay and she will let you know.
    There is a lot of false advertising on eBay. The flower color can vary depending on the light when photo was taken. The color should not be totally different.
    One Adenium seller Rinoa (Taiwan) . orient_adenium (eBay) or contact
    rinoa.ch@gmail.com
    Rinoa is an amazingly kind and professional supplier of grafted Adeniims and is in high regard with those that know her.
    Hope this helps,
    Rick

• Jesse Ortiz
    Original Author
    9 years ago

@rcharles thank you! I will definitely will be contacting them to purchase some. I really appreciate your help as I don't want to be screwd by scamers online. So that's why I posted to get directed by adenium lovers that have bought some from sellers and have turned out to be what they actually bought. Thanks again

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    9 years ago

Hi!!

I have not personally bought from her.. (Anyamanee). But a friend does and is very happy with her orders. I also have some of her Plumeria and I am very happy with them. A few adeniums too!!

The other sellers Rick mentioned are good too!!

If there is something you like from the mentioned seller.. I would say its ok to order from them!!

Hope this helps...

Laura

• Jesse Ortiz
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Hello Laura,
    So I take it that the adeniums have bloomed true to the pictures? The ones you bought were they double flowering adeniums or singles? And have they bloomed and true to the pictures and what about your friends? I rey appreciate your help its of very much imported as I was going to put an order in and was going to pay well over $100 but I stopped myself after reading in several sites that they scam people especially on eBay with adeniums and started to sell grafted ones aswell. But now that you have mentioned this I do really want to put the order in. But please let me know about if yours and your friends have bloomed true to the pictures and if you bought grafted ones. Thanks!

9 years ago

You are welcome !!

I was gifted from my friend a Thai " Amazing". And it bloomed true to color. I have a pic somewhere.. I'm watching this storm that might hit us...

She also bought a few Plumeria too.. My Maya that is a variegated tree!! They are hard to find too.. Il look for pics for you...

My friend has had a good experience with her and she has bought several orders. I would say at least four times.

I can't say about ( my friends ) her blooms.. But I know mine are true... She has never said anything negative.

You always take a chance with any growers. Just look at Marie's post about her Yellow that turned out to be a gorgeous purple. Sometimes it happens. It's not fun, but it does happen. ...

I can tell you that I have had a mix up with a very well known seller.. It happens..

All I know is that I would trust them.

Hope that helps...

Laura

• Jesse Ortiz
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Oh ok. It's that when I learned about all the scamers I just straight asked the seller to be honest and let me know if the plants are true to the pictures and I never hear back. Before I asked that I had contact them with other questiones and they did response to those. So I just was weiry about it. But now I feel more confident to make purchases. And yes please pictures would be great. Are they double flowering or singles? And yes I know that you always take a chance I have done that with all my brugmansia collection. But I just didn't want to spend almost $150 for double flowering and nice colors and then get single simple colored adeniums.

• rcharles_gw (Canada)
    9 years ago

Unfortunately, asking them to be honest. If they are not, does not work.
    I know when I first started collecting these remarkable plants. The safest way was to get from sellers that where recommended. This way is was atleast tried and true. As close as one can get.
    I do not blame you for being concerned.
    The one thing I found when ordering is that I was very anxious about getting these (me on the receiving end) and would send emails and they did not respond as soon as I might have liked. Made me concerned. I realize now that they do not hang on their computers, mobiles as much as myself and others and will get back to you.
    I feel with the sellers that Laura has qualified will be honest with you.
    When I ordered got mine from Rinoa, the shipping time was so quick because it is EMS, I like this and less time in transit.
    Look forward to seeing what you get. I am sure you will do fine.
    Rick

• molamola
    9 years ago

I fully agree with Rinoa being a good seller.

BUT the blooms do sometimes adapt to your growing conditions. Where I live the nights are only ten degrees f below the daytime highs, 88/78. The yellow "Oriole" is gorgeous! The two blacks are blooming a deep strong brick red, which I like. I think it must be the heat. blue edges don't stay blue. But most flowers are the same, or nearly so, as what Rinoa lists. Whites, pink and variations, and reds will be what you order. There simply is not a good strong marigold yellow, yet! And there is no blue or orange.

• roma0904
    9 years ago

Hello,

Last year I bought 12 adeniums from antique_trader84 ( I didn't want to show his name until i had more blooms and be sure it was just a mistake for 1 of the plants but now I have 6 that are not what he supposedly sold me) of those 12, 6 have bloomed and all singles, so watch out for this seller as he is still selling nice adenium with nice flowers
    Roberto

• maark23 TX/8a
    9 years ago

Hello,

I have never ordered from there, but they do have very nice plants! Do you have an import permit ? Let us know how it goes.

Mark

• Jesse Ortiz
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Hello Laura
    How was the storm? Hopefully not so bad. Here in CA they almost don't exist lol. Hopfuly no damage to your garden i know plumerias don't like wind. Btw I too have two verigated plumerias that I purchased at the avocado festival this year at La Habra Heights here in CA from a guy that brought cuttings from his trip to Thailand and grafted them here they seem to be doing great. I also bought 4 more plumerias from him that I can't wait to see blooms so far one of the dark pinks I got bloomed and it was great and Kimo is about to bloom. I read somewhere that the verigated variety don't bloom that often? Any ways back to Adeniums I wanted to ask a big favor if your willing. To please ask your friend if she did buy some double flowering adeniums from anyamanee if they did flower double not just single that's what I'm most interested on. I know that the color just depends on the growing conditions but I want to know if she did buy doubles if they all did bloom double. I would really appreciate your help. Thanks

• Jesse Ortiz
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Hello Rick,
    I contacted Rinoa and she sent me her catalog. She has a big selection of beautiful ones. I think I will be ordering from a couple of sellers and wish for the best.

• Jesse Ortiz
    Original Author
    9 years ago

@molamola
    Thanks for the input it helps!

• Jesse Ortiz
    Original Author
    9 years ago

@ Roberto
    Thanks for the heads up I really appreciate it. That's what I want to avoid to purchase a bunch of adeniums and pay a lot of money for double flowering ones and then get singles. Sorry to hear your situation. I think this conversations should help you to when you decide to order more.

• Jesse Ortiz
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Hello Mark,
    Yes they do have some beautiful ones and I like some of the set of four plants. No I don't have an import permit but it says in the description that it's not needed if you order 12 or less plants. I do want to order but I'm about to move into a bigger place in two weeks and it takes a long time to receive the plants as it states on the listings. That makes me worry about the plants long transit I think its like a month. Cuz they can die can't they? I might just only order from Rinoa cuz rick said its not a long wait. I will definitely keep you guys posted. I am thinking in ordering in a few weeks when I had already made my move to my new place.

9 years ago

Jesusortiz!

I just finished watering some , well all of my trees. Yes, it's late and I'm worried about the winds. Fingers crossed! I brought some little ones into the greenhouse and the other large trees are tied to the deck.

I want the containers to be well watered so they have some weight to them.

Nervous... Should feel the winds tomorrow night.

I will ask my friend to visit this forum, so you can here from her!!

Always a pleasure to help you !!!

I have trees from Rinoa. Anucha , ken wall. So I like all of these choices.

Have a great night!!! ;-)

Laura

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars254 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz