Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sbrow156

new desert roses

sbrow156
10 years ago

So my friend from work moved into a new house and found these in the garden. She didnt want them so got her hubby to dig em up and gave them to me. Here they all are..

Comments (7)

• sbrow156
    Original Author
    10 years ago

heres a close up of 1 and 2

• sbrow156
    Original Author
    10 years ago

and of 3

• sbrow156
    Original Author
    10 years ago

after washing the dirt off them and separating all the extra tree roots that were stuck in number 3 i found that number 1 had some root rot and number 3 had HEAPS! i had to cut alot of roots off. I potted up 1 and 2 in some pots i had around and will prune them when the weather gets abit warmer. Because i cut so much roots off number 3 i am going to wait for it to dry out abit before i pot it up. I dono how that one will go. We shall see. Here is a pic of 1 and 2 potted up...

• User
    10 years ago

Hi,
    I think that when they see the result of the care you will give to your gift plants they may ask for them back. Best of luck with them and keep us posted.
    Brian UK.

• ilovetogrow z9 Jax Florida
    10 years ago

Great score. May I ask what is HEAPS? Thank you Paula

• sbrow156
    Original Author
    10 years ago

There was about 5 roots rotted. A couple were medium sized the others were quite big. I had to cut a lot of the root base off the plant.

• CoyoteMoss
    10 years ago

Fantastic = nothing like getting free adenium. I'm sure with your care they will be really happy. Hope to see future updates.