Houzz Logo Print
ltran54

First time bloom (small pots)

Marie Tran
11 years ago

These 5 pots are first time bloom.

{{gwi:347986}}

{{gwi:347987}}

This is from seed. First time from this seedling.

{{gwi:347988}}

{{gwi:347989}}

This pot is purple rose, I got it in March and now first time bloom. The color looks brighter purple than the pot I post last month. The pictures tooked one day apart. Very pretty color when first open, but it had little pink the next day.

{{gwi:347991}}

{{gwi:347992}}

This is "white angle" also first time bloom, so many more buds. The bloom are not too heavy and stand up straight which I like.

{{gwi:347993}}

{{gwi:347994}}

"Triple Golden King" This pot still very small after 3 years from ThaiLand. I got it from KingAdenium and finally bloom for me, the yellow is light, but I am not complaining. The branch is so tiny that it needs support to hold it up with a stick.

{{gwi:347995}}

{{gwi:347996}}

Comments (12)

• karyn1
    11 years ago

Beautiful! I really like the White Angel and Triple Golden King. I thought the purple would have more blue tints, not so pink, but it's still quite pretty. It's always nice when a seedling turns out to be something other then a solid pink. I like the speckles.

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    11 years ago

How Beautiful!!!

I also need to start with other colors...

MY seedlings should be differnt than just Pink... I still like the Pink blooms...but, after seeing those beauties.. I can't wait to see some blooms on my little ones. Hopefully they will give my DR garden some different colors!!

OHHHHHHH MMYYYYYYYY!!!

Always magical Marie!!!

Take care,

Laura

• irun5k
    11 years ago

I really like the White Angel and Triple Golden King as well... very nicely done. White Angel has a true gracefulness about it.

• averil
    11 years ago

Theyre gorgeous!! The triple golden king looks like a gorgeous bowl of raspberry ripple ice cream. Im sure your well chuffed

• greenclaws UK, Zone 8a
    11 years ago

How lovely Marie. I especially like the last one.
    I keep on checking mine for buds each and every day. Oh how I wish for a flower...or two!!
    Gill from the UK.

• keylyn
    11 years ago

i just got a white angel for only 9$.
    (actually, that's a lot of money in my country. i even suspended the idea of having lunch just to save money)

• Marie Tran
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank you all my friends.
    Hello Keylyn, where do you live? You must like it alot for not having lunch for a plant. I hope it do well and gives you plenty of blooms in the near future.

I have another one also bought in Thailand from KingAdenium 3 years ago named "Quartro Golden King" first time blooms. It had about 14 buds, but only one opens so far, about 10 already droped before open. I was waiting and waiting, and was sad to see each one droped. Finally one opens. This is slightly different than "Triple Golden King"
    This one is more light yellow all over the petal.

• keylyn
    11 years ago

i live in an agricultural country and the routes to the school where i go in is filled with cheap plants tagged for sale. so everyday, my hands are always chock full with greeneries and my stomach empty.
    good luck with to you and your plants as well.

• whip1 Zone 5 NE Ohio
    11 years ago

Keylen,
    Where do you live?

• pcput
    11 years ago

Marie, Has your email account been hijacked? I've gotten a couple of strange emails from you. Peg

• BrrianTX
    11 years ago

am a new collector of DR. Can someone please share the link to the website where they bought their plant? I am sure what is being shared here would be mroe reliable from what I would search from the web. Thanks.
    Brian

• BrrianTX
    11 years ago

am a new collector of DR. Can someone please share the link to the website where they bought their plant? I am sure what is being shared here would be mroe reliable from what I would search from the web. Thanks.
    Brian